Haye v Bellew - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Haye v Bellew

OLAS

I think I've fallen into the Sky Sports trap...  kinda looking forward to this.

One of those double knockouts would be ideal as the staged build-up has shown me that they're both annoying fuds. 

If I had to choose, it would be Bellew.   Only for his "Sideshow Bob" comment :lol:

I don't mate.  Have it on the telly via a paid stream. 

It's probably not worth a fukk to be honest.  The undercard has been pish poor.  Just had a lassie fight.   Kinda glad my personal stream dropped out a few times. 

Started at 6pm UK time... 4hrs later it's still not on.   Is that normal?    From all the big fights in Las Vegas or New York, it's around 3hrs-ish until the big fight.  

This is a pair of English muppets and not such a big draw.  I doubt US people are tuning in and if they are, it's probably free for them. 

Anyway, after all the chat between Haye and Bellew this week,  if they embrace each other after the fight,  I'll laugh.   It's getting worse than this WWE/F wrestling.  Pure showmanship and moneymaking. 

Haye is getting an absolute tanking.    Quite pleasing,  but hope he comes back and gives the other guy a tanking and they both deck it for 10 seconds. 

Aye, it was :)  

Glad Haye got a wee slap.   He deserved it. 

After the interviews post-match, I kinda like Bellew.   He's a good family man and isn't really doing it for the cash. 

.... that's what he's saying though.   What he's doing might be different.   Still like him for now. 

Aye... changed my opinion.   Bellew is a good guy.   

"What happens now?"

"I want to watch Everton tomorrow,  I've not seen them in ages".

Fair play.  Forgetting his choice of team, fair play.   Nothing wrong with Everton either.