Call to Arms - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Call to Arms

slasher

Mon tae fvvvck Scotland!

We are probably done in this group, but not definitely....2 home wins and we're off and running again!

Let's just do this game and see what happens ? ye never know lol

Edited by slasher

11 hours ago, radian_13 said:

tierney and Robertson, one at LB one at RB?

Would need to be Robertson at RB I think. Don't think it would suit Tierney at all playing on the opposite side.

Think we actually have a strong looking midfield but our centre halves are weak and I can't see many goals coming from out strikers.

I'm hopeful as always but not optimistic. Will most likely be a repeat of October's performances. Same shite over and over again until the manager is replaced.

8 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Would need to be Robertson at RB I think. Don't think it would suit Tierney at all playing on the opposite side.

Think we actually have a strong looking midfield but our centre halves are weak and I can't see many goals coming from out strikers.

I'm hopeful as always but not optimistic. Will most likely be a repeat of October's performances. Same shite over and over again until the manager is replaced.

I laughed with Rhodes included a bet he hated picking him but it's definitely a sign he knows it's a must win.  If we aren't winning by 70 mins he'll come on.  

On 12/03/2017 at 11:55 PM, slasher said:

Mon tae fvvvck Scotland!

We are probably done in this group, but not definitely....2 home wins and we're off and running again!

Let's just do this game and see what happens ? ye never know lol

Good man. Good to see some positivity on here at last. Heres hoping we can get the win to make us look fwd to the England game.

Feck! I have no memory of posting this whatsoever lol. Must have been wrecked!

The sentiment remains though. We might as well have right good go at it next Sunday. If by some miracle we get the points same again against England in June. End of season, we might just catch them in holiday mode.

Anyway it ain't over till it's over! ?