FOA Charlie endell - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 3/13/2017 at 11:19 AM, wheres the pies said:

hello Charlie was thinking about you the other week at auction in Newbury the great mans trilby hat and coat was sold for £10.000 it wiznae you by any chance maybe you got lucky :lol: 

Ah, I think you may be confusing Endell and Daley - understandable as Budgie was definitely an influence on Minder (there are obvious similarities),

Cheers for the shout though as I'm also an Arfur fan and didn't know about his camel and trilby being auctioned - sadly, I think I would have been outbid!

13 hours ago, Charlie Endell said:

Ah, I think you may be confusing Endell and Daley - understandable as Budgie was definitely an influence on Minder (there are obvious similarities),

Cheers for the shout though as I'm also an Arfur fan and didn't know about his camel and trilby being auctioned - sadly, I think I would have been outbid!

All the best to Charlie hope you had a good Cheltenham