What shall we do tactically in the England game? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What shall we do tactically in the England game?

bonny78

Guest allyc

Difficult to see how we can stop them scoring having scored 3 against us in each of the last 3 meetings.cannot see us getting from them no matter how we play....

36 minutes ago, todd said:

It's looking like we'll have to get humiliated in that horrendous pink kit again too.  England's new away kit is blue!

I had wondered that yesterday when I seen it. Would think though that England would maybe wear their red one.

7 minutes ago, bossman4 said:

I had wondered that yesterday when I seen it. Would think though that England would maybe wear their red one.

But can they still use the red kit now that the have a new one? You know what UEFA are like.

The weak area for England is there centre halves and the goalkeeper  - so you play back to front as quickly as possible  [long ball game]  - put Griffiths and Naismith up front ,  2 guys who are good in the air for there height and also sharp on the ground.

On 21/03/2017 at 5:18 PM, todd said:

But can they still use the red kit now that the have a new one? You know what UEFA are like.

Home team gets to keep their 1st choice kit but colour of kit is the least of out problems I think :wacko: