Team for Slovenia - Page 11 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Team for Slovenia

er yir macaroon

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, SMcoolJ said:

Why is this bitter sweet?!

It is for me and too. Great to win and get three points, but strachan stays longer. 20k at game tonight won't make a difference. 

4 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

It is for me and too. Great to win and get three points, but strachan stays longer. 20k at game tonight won't make a difference. 

I kind of agree but let's not underestimate the importance of a win to rebuild confidence. Confidence has been so fragile, a win of any sort will do us some good at least in the short term, whether it papers over cracks in the long term is another matter entirely.

PS Just noticed Ally Bongo's post - agreed but let's at least enjoy the win

Edited by Hertsscot

6 minutes ago, JasMc1973 said:

GIRUY....

Yes because that big fat diddy scoring means he will play again over Rhodes and Griffith's and we will be brilliant.

7 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Why is this bitter sweet?!

Its shite, didn't even celebrate, hate Strachan hate Martin and sadly we will see more of both now

Yup, the blazers are delighted. It's a win! No need to replace our part-time manager on full-time wages!

And there was only 20,000 there - but even if we play the England game at 4am on Sunday morning we'll still fill the park!

Aye, Scottish fitba and the national team are way doon the toilet, past the u-bend, but KER-CHING!!!

According to bbc
Possession
Scotland 61% :39%

Shots
Scotland 16 : 4
Shots on Target 6:1

and the one that matters

1:0

and we rise up... to 4th in the table

Edited by exile

1 minute ago, Lobey said:

Watching Scotland will be the death of me - had to say Tierney was excellent throughout, best player on the park for me.

MOtM for me. We'd have lost that game without him.