Atmosphere at Easter Road - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Can anyone advise on best stand to buy tickets in for atmosphere at Easter road?

ideally in or around the rest of the TA. If the crowd is going to be light don't want myself and the kids to be sitting in no mans land in the wind and rain!

Bit of atmosphere, advise?

Cheers

3 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Sorry to sound negative but there's not going to be any atmosphere tomorrow. We chose east stand for the best view if that helps.

Hope you all have a good night though.

Green brigade are joining up with the union bears in the Canada end so could be pretty lively in there 

6 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Expected to be the worst home attendance since Wales at Cappielow in 1902!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scotland-vs-canada-set-worst-10054273

Interesting sentence in this article and something I actually hadn't thought about,

" It also fulfils their obligations to Sky Sports to provide a fixed number of internationals for broadcast. "

Even if the manager doesn't see the need/want to play extra fixtures (friendlies) they might have to in order to hit their Sky quota?

Just in from the game

c. 9,000 there which I was surprised at. Zero atmosphere, apart from the one guy that sneaked in a bottle of Buck. £20 for non members is outrageous pricing which probably contributed to the low attendance