Westminster Attack ? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Can someone let me know when it is time to overlay my Facebook picture with a hologram of Big Ben please? I wouldn't want to miss out on letting everyone know how much i care about this. 

this is the one doing the rounds

C7iXF_FU8AA2Fqy.jpg

Guest BlueGaz
13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Can someone let me know when it is time to overlay my Facebook picture with a hologram of Big Ben please? I wouldn't want to miss out on letting everyone know how much i care about this. 

There are a few on Twitter than want everyone in UK to let them know they are safe, you should reply to those first before you start messing about with images.

41 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

this is the one doing the rounds

C7iXF_FU8AA2Fqy.jpg

Fck sake. Do these attention seeking bedwetters have a stock supply of these made up for every major city where something might happen.

Never seems to be any floating about when some bomb in a market place wipes out dozens in asia, africa or the middle east.

Fckin sanctimonuous khunts.

1 hour ago, Glasgowmancity said:

I would imagine stab vests would be standard uniform, it's being reported as a 7 or 8 inch knife, not sure where these reports are coming from though (only saying sky sources)

Yeah guess so,e of knife would make some difference too

20 minutes ago, neil r said:

Fck sake. Do these attention seeking bedwetters have a stock supply of these made up for every major city where something might happen.

Never seems to be any floating about when some bomb in a market place wipes out dozens in asia, africa or the middle east.

Fckin sanctimonuous khunts.

Start a thread the next time it happens... the same bedwetters wringing their hands over this thread will be on it making stupid jokes and having a laugh. (Fell out with Longshanks over this years ago. )

Did anyone else see this strange tweet earlier from Andrew Neil ?

It sparked hundreds of comments from foaming at the mooth BritNats then replied accusing the SNP and Nicola Sturgeon of insulting the casualties and insisting on debating Scottish independence at the potential expense of MSP's safety, completely oblivious to the fact that it's the PO's call and the SNP and Sturgeon have nothing to do with it.

15 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

It sparked hundreds of comments from foaming at the mooth BritNats then replied accusing the SNP and Nicola Sturgeon of insulting the casualties and insisting on debating Scottish independence at the potential expense of MSP's safety, completely oblivious to the fact that it's the PO's call and the SNP and Sturgeon have nothing to do with it.

And then they did suspend it when. They realised the severity of it

Guest flumax
18 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I noticed that senedd processes stopped after holyrood. Any moan about that? 

17 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Then there's this twat, tweeting this then deleting it very quickly.

https://twitter.com/Macnessie/status/844629342177120259/photo/1 

2 minutes ago, Kirk said:

And then they did suspend it when. They realised the severity of it

You and I know that but check the state of the vast majority of the comments on that tweet. The ignorance and venom are unreal.

1 minute ago, antidote said:

Then there's this twat, tweeting this then deleting it very quickly.

https://twitter.com/Macnessie/status/844629342177120259/photo/1 

Greene should be forced to apologise in Parliament for that pish.

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

You and I know that but check the state of the vast majority of the comments on that tweet. The ignorance and venom are unreal.

Greene should be forced to apologise in Parliament for that pish.

See all these foaming at the mooth BrtiNats spouting bile and venom, scoring cheap political points today.  Take a look in the mirror, you're just as bad.