Canada Gemme - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Canada Gemme

Ormond

2 minutes ago, deso1 said:

Sorry im cant defend Strachan or Martin..........but Giffiths should be the one people are shouting for......Rhodes is obviously not an answer for us.

Griffiths ?

Fucq off.... :lol:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rossy said:

You sound surprised. 

Every single team we've put out since we beat Ireland 28 months ago has been a joke.

How do you know how I sound :lol:

I'm not in the least bit surprised at how this game is going, I expected pish and Strachan has delivered again

We are actually no bad at passing it about keeping the ball but when comes to creating chances and the killer instinct we are just a bit clueless really.

Elvis Pressely was talking about it on Sportsound the other night saying we are basically decent 18 yard box to 18 yard box but we we are sh*te in both boxes - can't defend and dont create chances/score goals.

Well I don't watch much English 2nd tier football, but on the odd time I watch............Rhodes has been shite............and when he's been wearing a Scotland shirt he's been shite..............so I will stick with players who score in their top flight games(when they get a game).

Just now, Paulo2576 said:

Lee Wallace is obviously not everyones cup of tea but the level of abuse he gets on here is embarrassing.

There seems to be one poster so far in this thread giving him abuse. 

6 minutes ago, Paulo2576 said:

Lee Wallace is obviously not everyones cup of tea but the level of abuse he gets on here is embarrassing.

It's Strachan that deserves the abuse for his apologist policies of picking shite like Wallace and Forrest,