Bus parking - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bus parking

AEMF1873

We got a bus pass for last night and when we were heading to hampden via the the road that takes you to the international bar the police told us to park along the back of the pub.The driver and myself told them we had a pass fort he car park and showed him it and he came up with some excuse about road surfacing being done and no buses were getting in.then i find out there were buses there so the sfa will be getting an email from us regarding this.The whole point of getting the pass is that we have some older folk on our bus and having a pass means we dont have far to walk after the game.Shocking as usual from you know who.

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:36 PM, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

We got a bus pass for last night and when we were heading to hampden via the the road that takes you to the international bar the police told us to park along the back of the pub.The driver and myself told them we had a pass fort he car park and showed him it and he came up with some excuse about road surfacing being done and no buses were getting in.then i find out there were buses there so the sfa will be getting an email from us regarding this.The whole point of getting the pass is that we have some older folk on our bus and having a pass means we dont have far to walk after the game.Shocking as usual from you know who.

we passed the cark park on Sunday & we didn't see any busses in the car park

Ok mate no probs i must have got different info from folk but if no buses are getting in why give out passes.Then to not contact those they gave passes out to is poor aswell.

• 1 month later...

Not sure what car park you passed but there were plenty buses in the car park we had the pass for.  I made a point of taking plenty photos as proof when I sent the e-mail to the traffic police - as I had been advised to do from the car park attendants on the night.  As usual no reply, no apologies, no excuse even!