Boycott Mob

Doric

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If we beat England the other two will sell out whether there's a boycott or not. 

To be fair, if we beat England you'd be thinking Strachan had maybe turned things round....

England haven't lost a qualifier since 2009!

:shocked:

and I think they're better now than they've been for a lot of that time.

6 hours ago, Parklife said:

No. DO NOT COME BACK!!!

Cheers mate, you're all finally catching my drift. I thought I was going to wear my keyboard out!

Also, don't forget - the 'support is better without you'. And last night proved that. Absent the so-called boycotters we delivered the best performance and best support for years.

Amazing what you can achieve when the 'boycotters' stay at home and moan/boo at the TV, rather turning up at hampen to destroy the morale of the team personally. 

6 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

There's 101 reasons why people didn't go last night, many of us will possibly put them aside for the England game, but a 1-0 victory over Slovenia at home isn't really a game changer.

There are 99 legitimate reasons not to go to a Scotland game. 'Boycotting' aint one.  B)

It's laughable and I get the sense folk are getting a bit embarrassed/sensitive about the whole affair. As they should. 

If you don't want to go to the fitba then fine. But making a big song and dance about it as if it's something it's not is ridiculous. 

Folk that really cared about our game would go out and do something positive about it. Coach or whatever. Not sit at home watching TV and pretending on the internet that they are making a stand for, or a difference to, Scottish football. They are not and never will. 

1 hour ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Cheers mate, you're all finally catching my drift. I thought I was going to wear my keyboard out!

Also, don't forget - the 'support is better without you'. And last night proved that. Absent the so-called boycotters we delivered the best performance and best support for years.

Amazing what you can achieve when the 'boycotters' stay at home and moan/boo at the TV, rather turning up at hampen to destroy the morale of the team personally. 

Aye, it was a great support last night especially when the fans booed one of our players on.

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Aye, it was a great support last night especially when the fans booed one of our players on.

Absolute disgrace. But thankfully it was a minority (and not in the west stand) who mostly kept their boos to themselves for the 90minites, and let the majority support the team. Genuinely the most positive home support I've seen in years. And plenty of others seem to think so too.

If the boycotters had turned up you'd have had 10000 booing rather than 1. And they would have drowned out the west stand. And we would be out this competition. 

Boycotters. Don't come back.

Edited by Morrisandmoo

11 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Another problem we have though is points v Malta won't count when it comes to the best 2nd places going through to the playoffs, assuming we could pull it off of course, which is still pretty unlikely.

Would just be typical if we turned it around only to be the worst second place from the 9 groups.

Maybe we should just lose to them so we get less points deducted LOL

2 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Absolute disgrace. But thankfully it was a minority (and not in the west stand) who mostly kept their boos to themselves for the 90minites, and let the majority support the team. Genuinely the most positive home support I've seen in years.

If the boycotters had turned up you'd have had 10000 booing rather than 1. And they would have drowned out the west stand. And we would be out this competition. 

10,000 of the support from Saturday didn't make the effort to get to Easter road

they should really not come back either

11 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Absolute disgrace. But thankfully it was a minority (and not in the west stand) who mostly kept their boos to themselves for the 90minites, and let the majority support the team. Genuinely the most positive home support I've seen in years. And plenty of others seem to think so too.

I won't be at the England game............that's something I never I thought I'd say because it's our biggest game. 

I made the decision to prioritise other things after Wembley and thing will remain this way for now.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I won't be at the England game............that's something I never I thought I'd say because it's our biggest game. 

I made the decision to prioritise other things after Wembley and thing will remain this way for now.

Well then, don't come back!