Team v England - Page 15 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Team v England

Scout

2 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

I know. But him, Armstrong and Brown make up a central midfield three. It could work well. 

play them as a central midfield three then

although any change in formation won't happen from Strachan and would probably confuse the f*ck out of our players

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bino's said:

play them as a central midfield three then

although any change in formation won't happen from Strachan and would probably confuse the f*ck out of our players

Brown, Armstrong and McGregor play as a three. IMO, Cairney is similar to McGregor but is a better player. I expect Fletch or Morrison to start but I'd go with Cairney. 

Same team that started last game.

Could maybe change Forrest with Fraser.

If Dele Ali is playing I'll be crapping it. Fantastic player.

England far stronger than us in every position bar keeper.

1 hour ago, Alan said:

Same team that started last game.

Could maybe change Forrest with Fraser.

If Dele Ali is playing I'll be crapping it. Fantastic player.

England far stronger than us in every position bar keeper.

just need to wind him up with a niggly challenge

he'll get himself sent off

On 02/06/2017 at 2:47 PM, Geed said:

Agree Cahill is a complete donkey, so is Smalling, Phil Jones and John Stones, I honestly think Griffiths will run whatever 2 ragged, hes the kind of striker you hate playing against, nippy, never giving you a minute, would fancy Fraser Armstrong and Snodgrass to exploit the spaces Griffiths will open up.  No doubt it will be Forrest or Morrison instead off Fraser.

We would literally pull the tops off our cocks if we even had one of the four England centre backs you have just written off. 

if we look at it factual and take our tartan glasses off, I don't think one of our players would get in the England squad never mind starting 11. Tierney would be the only one near to the squad

They are top of the table premiership class & were lower championship class

We will be lucky to scrap a 0-0 draw, (in my humble uneducated opinion) If I was manager I'd shorten and narrow the pitch, let the grass grow long, make sure their are the minimum number of ball boys there and send out a very defensive line up to frustrate England and make it a non entity of a game  

I'll celebrate a 0-0 and most boring match in the world, Sadly being realistic not pessimistic

A draw would be a good game considering Slovenia and Slovakia are playing at Wembley in their games with England and if both of those lose which I think they will a draw would bring us even with Slovenia and 1 behind Slovakia with a game against them at home to come