Alexander Blackman - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Alexander Blackman

21 minutes ago, dave said:

Reevesey talks about ligitamate targets. Maybe he could explain to my cousin who never got to see his father, as he was shot in the head in Derry by an IRA death squad in 1971 a month before he was born. His crime was being a prod going out to do a days work. Nobody has ever been convicted of the murder. 

Maybe the same can be said of the families of the civilians killed by British Army firing squads on Bloody Sunday? Soldiers killing civilians then lying through their teeth to try and squirm out this. I can only assume you don't support that either?

As i said, the sooner Ireland is unified the better.  

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Maybe the same can be said of the families of the civilians killed by British Army firing squads on Bloody Sunday? Soldiers killing civilians then lying through their teeth to try and squirm out this. I can only assume you don't support that either?

As i said, the sooner Ireland is unified the better.  

Why would I support murder? Anyone convicted should be in prison for the rest of their lives. Anyone supporting terrorism really needs their head examined. 

19 minutes ago, dave said:

Why would I support murder? Anyone convicted should be in prison for the rest of their lives. Anyone supporting terrorism really needs their head examined. 

A guy trying bring someone's kids in to a discussion to score points, is then attempting to take the moral high-ground :lol: 

Self-awareness isn't one of your strong points, Dave. 

Guest BlueGaz
17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

A guy trying bring someone's kids in to a discussion to score points, is then attempting to take the moral high-ground :lol: 

Self-awareness isn't one of your strong points, Dave. 

To be fair, Reevesey dropped to same level to do the same. 

4 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

How? Look at your posts. Just as stupid and childish. 

Nowhere near his level and I'm sure you would agree if it was any poster other than myself.

If the wee apprentice boy is offended, then I don't care, but to say I was on his level is shite and you know it.

Carry on

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Reevesy said:

Nowhere near his level and I'm sure you would agree if it was any poster other than myself.

If the wee apprentice boy is offended, then I don't care, but to say I was on his level is shite and you know it.

Carry on

Wee bit on the end of your flute next time you're at band practice, or when you're sticking it into your sister, I know both are nightly occurrences for you inbred tramps :lol:

Same level. 

2 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Carry on

Apprentice boy? Never been in it or the Orange Order. You support terrorist death squads on the other hand.  

2 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Wee bit on the end of your flute next time you're at band practice, or when you're sticking it into your sister, I know both are nightly occurrences for you inbred tramps :lol:

Same level. 

Why bring incest into it? A new low Gaz.

9 hours ago, Reevesy said:

The difference being is the man in the pic was defending his own country, not shooting brown people for fun abroad.

How exactly was planning a bomb attack in Gibraltar defending his own country ? Which incidentally wasn't actually under attack, and the people he was attacking were in fact sent there to DEFEND HIS PEOPLE who were being burned out of their homes by Ulster unionists .   

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I would say there';s a difference between IRA shooting troops and bombing civilian areas. 

Hopefully Ireland is unified soon enough. Great Britain stole land across the world for centuries and it's celebrated as some sort of empire. 

Hmmm  let's have a wee look at that ..... Birmingham pub bombings = civilian target.  Warrington:  bomb in a rubbish bin in a PUBLIC place no Soldiers in sight  two wee boys killed though. Canary Wharf ........ Nope no soldiers there........ Hyde Park Hmmm  well I gueSs you can have that one there were actually solders present , and HorseS  and OH wait more civilians ........Gibraltar ...well that didnae go  too well we kinda spoiled that one ... but again full of tourists and soldiers albeit soldiers with nothing to do with the NI conflict and who were never deployed to NI.  Two Australian tourists Roermond   Holland , Heidi Hazell wife of a British soldier Hannover Germany,   Wildenrath Germany 1989 6 month old  Nivruti. Islania daughter of RAF corporal ............  (She must have been a real threat to PIRA ) I  could go on, Brighton hotel  Manchester  1996 day before England v Russia ...... i'M NOT SURE  but as far as I remember there were no squaddies playing at international level back then.    Anyway you were saying  something about bombing civilians ...?? 

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I would say there';s a difference between IRA shooting troops and bombing civilian areas. 

Hopefully Ireland is unified soon enough. Great Britain stole land across the world for centuries and it's celebrated as some sort of empire. 

OOPS  Wee double tap there...old habits die hard lol 

Edited by MacTaz

32 minutes ago, MacTaz said:

Hmmm  let's have a wee look at that ..... Birmingham pub bombings = civilian target.  Warrington:  bomb in a rubbish bin in a PUBLIC place no Soldiers in sight  two wee boys killed though. Canary Wharf ........ Nope no soldiers there........ Hyde Park Hmmm  well I gueSs you can have that one there were actually solders present , and HorseS  and OH wait more civilians ........Gibraltar ...well that didnae go  too well we kinda spoiled that one ... but again full of tourists and soldiers albeit soldiers with nothing to do with the NI conflict and who were never deployed to NI.  Two Australian tourists Roermond   Holland , Heidi Hazell wife of a British soldier Hannover Germany,   Wildenrath Germany 1989 6 month old  Nivruti. Islania daughter of RAF corporal ............  (She must have been a real threat to PIRA ) I  could go on, Brighton hotel  Manchester  1996 day before England v Russia ...... i'M NOT SURE  but as far as I remember there were no squaddies playing at international level back then.    Anyway you were saying  something about bombing civilians ...?? 

Did the IRA intend to kill civilians in the Birmingham pub bombings?

Guest BlueGaz
8 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

The IRA didn't give a fvck. Many examples over many years. 

Guest BlueGaz
2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

I wonder if the RM involvement in the Falklands has been looked at.

Start a petition to get it looked at. They are all the rage at the mo. 

13 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

No they thought the blast and shrapnel would magically pass over them. How many military were actually in those pubs do you think compared to civilians ? 

Why stop there , let s have a look at the Boer War too ...we can dig up any miscreant and drag them before a court full of people who have probably never heard of the Boer War for judgement .  But we'll just give all the Boers  free pardons and immunity from prosecution, you know like we did for PIRA ......