Man Utd tickets/stuff to do ? - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Man Utd tickets/stuff to do ?

killiefaetheferry

I'm going to Old Trafford today (I'm writing this on a tram).

The only way I could get tickets was by registering as a West Brom fan (worst £5 I've ever spent).

On the plus side, away tickets in the Premiership are capped at £30.

Apart from forking out silly money on reseller websites, you might struggle to get Man U tickets. Which match is it? If you want a football fix, FC United is a good ground & interesting atmosphere.

For kids, you can do a CBBC tour at Media City if that's the sort of thing they're into?

Having been to Old Trafford today, I'd recommend not going. It's horrific.

I've never been to a worse event. Outside the ground was just 60,000 tourists taking selfies and then zero atmosphere inside (and I say that as somebody who goes to Pittodrie every week).

I'd honestly rather put on my sash and head down to ibrox to belt out some party songs than go to another Man Utd game.

West Brom would struggle to make the top 6 in Scotland. Horrible team.

1 hour ago, Huddersfield said:

Apart from forking out silly money on reseller websites, you might struggle to get Man U tickets. Which match is it? If you want a football fix, FC United is a good ground & interesting atmosphere.

For kids, you can do a CBBC tour at Media City if that's the sort of thing they're into?

Mrs is at a yoga exhibition at Eventcity so we are going to be in Trafford Centre area regardless. Last game of the season v Palace. May opt for the nearby Sealife Centre :lol:

9 minutes ago, deecie said:

I've never been to a worse event. Outside the ground was just 60,000 tourists taking selfies and then zero atmosphere inside (and I say that as somebody who goes to Pittodrie every week).

I'd honestly rather put on my sash and head down to ibrox to belt out some party songs than go to another Man Utd game.

Jeezo :o. Could be worse, you could support A*r United :)

1 hour ago, deecie said:

Watched the highlights, if you could call them that. Dire game min. Best league in the world ??????

39 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I've got meetings in iManchester on 27/28th April. Chances of picking up tickets for the Manc Derby on the 27th at a reasonable price?

You could try City's website, they have been advertising tickets for all their home games on the radio the past few weeks.

I'm not sure if City have a ticket exchange system going, viagogo or something similar.