Scottish Cup Semi Finals - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 minutes ago, JECK said:

Playing up to his loyal peepel no doubt. Totally agree, should have gone.

Rangers are a bog standard English championship team, no question. (Probably means they'll win this now after me saying that)

Patrick Roberts got any Scottish grandparents ?

shocker from beerman too

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite Celtic dominating Foderingham hasn't been all that busy. The game should really be over by now. 

Hopefully Caixinha can make some changes at half time including taking Beerman off, which can make a difference. 

Waghorn really does my head in too. 

1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

We've another gear or two of needed. At some point rangers are going to have to try and get out of their own half and hopefully that will give us space to kill the match. 

Celtic won that in first gear.

Tactics all wrong in the first 45, but wouldn't have made a difference anyway. Every one of there 11 was better than ours.

Just now, Stu101 said:

Celtic won that in first gear.

Tactics all wrong in the first 45, but wouldn't have made a difference anyway. Every one of there 11 was better than ours.

That's the truth. It's hard to make a case for a single rangers player to get in the Celtic team. 

I'm sure they'll improve next season but they have a long way to go. 

Celtic let rangers in in the last 20 mins by just stopping playing and fannying about. A good team would punish that. If they actually want to do something in the champions league they really need to buy a couple of quality players and keep playing for 90 mins. 

Rangera are awful though

8 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Celtic let rangers in in the last 20 mins by just stopping playing and fannying about. A good team would punish that. If they actually want to do something in the champions league they really need to buy a couple of quality players and keep playing for 90 mins. 

That's it. Today's game pretty much mirrored last month's league game.

Gordon had three decent saves in the last twenty (two from Miller and one from Dodoo). Any one of those goes in and it's a different game. Celtic could and should have killed it long before those shots ever came in.

Sevco's current staff are not good enough to offer serious competition to Celtic in my view.

Edited by Barney Rubble

50 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

That's it. Today's game pretty much mirrored last month's league game.

Gordon had three decent saves in the last twenty (two from Miller and one from Dodoo). Any one of those goes in and it's a different game. Celtic could and should have killed it long before those shots ever came in.

Sevco's current staff are not good enough to offer serious competition to Celtic in my view.

yep they should have gone for a 3rd and killed it, if rangers got one back it could have been serious backs to the wall at the end, not worth it when you are far superior

7 minutes ago, wembley67lisbon said:

My only slight grievance with this season is out failure to bury teams when we are totally dominant.

ibrox at new year we should have scored 8 in the second half.

just makes for more nervy finishes.

Got to do something to try and make it interesting!

1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

Bates isn't really a footballer, is he? Did he win a competition to play? 

My mates laddie played with him at youth level a couple of years ago or so. He now plays for one of the bottom sides in the East Juniors South Division. I was at a game with them a couple weeks ago (mate and son) and they, both Rangers fans, were discussing him. Neither had the foggiest how he ended up at Rangers.

Guest BlueGaz
22 minutes ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Hacks celtic players so the faithful take to Him. 

You made that up. They don't take to him.