Scottish Cup Semi Finals - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

He is the worst. Awful player. 

Fortunately he doesn't feature as often as he used to. Waghorn my biggest frustration this year. Couldn't hit a barn door if I put it right in front of him. 

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Difficult to see what Pedro can do with that current squad. It needs major upgrading.

However admirably Kenny Miller has done this season, it does not stand up to serious scrutiny that an institution that prides itself on being a serious challenger has a 37-year old as its most potent striker.

Guest BlueGaz
6 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Difficult to see what Pedro can do with that current squad. It needs major upgrading.

However admirably Kenny Miller has done this season, it does not stand up to serious scrutiny that an institution that prides itself on being a serious challenger has a 37-year old as its most potent striker.

You say that and it's hard to disagree sometimes but we should get third now hopefully and we have been a shambles for the majority of the season. Simply getting us organised and taking chances is a major step in right direction. 

What a great weekend! Had a pleasant morning in town yesterday. I did wander up to the Counting House where Rossy suggested but frankly he could've been anyone. I enjoyed brunch at my mates pub and enjoyed watching a 3-2 win for the sheep just as i bet at the bookies! Nice wee earner all whilst retaining my boyish good looks. ?

Then today, the only fly in my ointment being that i had bet us to win 3-0.

What a time to be alive! ?

1 minute ago, slasher said:

What a great weekend! Had a pleasant morning in town yesterday. I did wander up to the Counting House where Rossy suggested but frankly he could've been anyone. I enjoyed brunch at my mates pub and enjoyed watching a 3-2 win for the sheep just as i bet at the bookies! Nice wee earner all whilst retaining my boyish good looks. ?

Then today, the only fly in my ointment being that i had bet us to win 3-0.

What a time to be alive! ?

I thought he said he would at the clockwork

Guest BlueGaz
12 hours ago, slasher said:

What a great weekend! Had a pleasant morning in town yesterday. I did wander up to the Counting House where Rossy suggested but frankly he could've been anyone.

Haha. Seriously? 

Slasher by name ....,,,,

12 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Sergio Ramos just got a straight red in El Classico for a very similar challenge on Messi. 

Yea saw the highlights last night, watching the game back now. Marcelo should have been off for his elbow on Messi.

12 hours ago, fringo said:

His 22nd or 23rd red card. Some record.

Crazy but he's a great player minus his discipline, scored a fair few goals, and important ones at that

Never saw any of the game on Saturday as I was at a wedding but watched yesterday's and thought Celtic went through the motions at times.

Not a good habit to be getting into to be fair. Aberdeen will hopefully give them a better game.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

32 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Bit directly behind goals basically had a ring of stewards!

Ah right haha. Always is the case at Hampden but I don't think anything happened yesterday that would be seen as bad behaviour from them.