Scottish Cup Semi Finals - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibs sales going really well for game on the first day of the public sale, looks like at least 20k will be going for us. Any ideas on Aberdeen numbers?  Terrible time again for a semi final.

Edited by giblet

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd expect Aberdeen to sell around 15-16k and Hibs around 18k. 

Hopefully Aberdeen's fine form continues until then. Another couple of wins in what could be tough games will give us great confidence. Would rather we weren't playing St Johnstone the week before the semi, as their record vs us is pretty good, but confident that we'll progress to the final. 

Prediction: 2-0 Aberdeen, with a late goal on the counter attack from Hayes sealing it. 

Hibs North and South lower sections sold out, a handful single ones left in F in the East and we are close to opening up G4 to G8 sections this afternoon.  Sell them and we only have South upper to be opened up to us.   

46 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Which is why I didn't say tea time.

You have a specific time for drinking tea? Bit strange, i drink it at loads of different times. 

30 minutes ago, Ormond said:

:ok: Breakfast, denner 'n' yer tea.

Turn your watch back to 1954....'ye'll be having rickets with yer tea then'...

Normal people have lunch and dinner these days.... :lol:

44 minutes ago, giblet said:

Hibs North and South lower sections sold out, a handful single ones left in F in the East and we are close to opening up G4 to G8 sections this afternoon.  Sell them and we only have South upper to be opened up to us.   

Somebody on one of the Dons forums posted a link from hibs.net, where you have all these wallopers creaming their pants every time a Hibs fan buys another ticket or two.....'oh, look, look, look. Another 2 tickets sold for row AA of the south stand !!!!'

It's comedy gold of the 'small penis' genre.

I do hope you're not one of them... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Somebody on one of the Dons forums posted a link from hibs.net, where you have all these wallopers creaming their pants every time a Hibs fan buys another ticket or two.....'oh, look, look, look. Another 2 tickets sold for row AA of the south stand !!!!'

It's comedy gold of the 'small penis' genre.

I do hope you're not one of them... :lol: