Tamb - where did it all go wrong? - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong?

20 hours ago, phart said:

oh god got lost in that. Larky hasn't changed a bit, Jesus Christ. Good old mention of when Larky claimed to have software to trace Kernie. I've only looked at 2 of the pages and it's already a treasure trove. Also it's just before the cup-final. So at the moment i'm like 8 days out from the UEFA final. It's a golden age of TAMB schadenfreude coming up for me.

http://taboard.com/archive/index.php?showtopic=74913

http://taboard.com/archive/index.php?showtopic=74888

http://taboard.com/archive/index.php?showtopic=75334

A golden age of TA Boarding! Think it got 3 suspensions in a pretty short space of time for laughing at Rangers 

I think Cove Sheep even got banned for giving "Personal Abuse" to Walter Smith :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

A golden age of TA Boarding! Think it got 3 suspensions in a pretty short space of time for laughing at Rangers 

I think Cove Sheep even got banned for giving "Personal Abuse" to Walter Smith :lol: 

I got banned for mentioning a sexual assault commited by Rangers fans on the train to Manchester. 

7 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

I got banned for mentioning a sexual assault commited by Rangers fans on the train to Manchester. 

1. 1

Warning

•  Acknowledged
    •  
    • Warned by Mod20, August 6, 2008
  2. 1

Warning

Quote: Listen, its no my fault your club are w@nkers
    •  Acknowledged
    •  
    • Warned by Mod11, June 6, 2008
  3. 1

Warning

Calling someone an arsehole is against the rules. 50% warning.
    •  Acknowledged
    •  
    • Warned by Mod17, May 2, 2008

3 suspensions in 3 months. :lol: 

The Vote for my daughter thread was about a fashion contest is some magazine called Grazia or something. Folk were writing dodgy comments and making their username "Louch" (someone who posted on here) it was quickly established it wasn't Louch but one or more other boarders.

Various threats were given , namely loss of teeth and/or fingers.

The irony of the whole situation was the comments made by real people were so much bitchier and worse than any made in "louch's" name.

Nothing beats Kraigh though that was crazy, Ron got barred in the middle of it and it's hardly even a memory.

47 minutes ago, phart said:

The Vote for my daughter thread was about a fashion contest is some magazine called Grazia or something. Folk were writing dodgy comments and making their username "Louch" (someone who posted on here) it was quickly established it wasn't Louch but one or more other boarders.

Various threats were given , namely loss of teeth and/or fingers.

The irony of the whole situation was the comments made by real people were so much bitchier and worse than any made in "louch's" name.

Nothing beats Kraigh though that was crazy, Ron got barred in the middle of it and it's hardly even a memory.

I'm pretty sure it was Parkie trying to get Louch into bother. 

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

I'm pretty sure it was Parkie trying to get Louch into bother. 

I'm "pretty sure" you're havering made up pish. Away and take yer face for a shite. Fvd. 

1 hour ago, phart said:

Possibly one of the most naive posts ever started :lol:

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I'm "pretty sure" you're havering made up pish. Away and take yer face for a shite. Fvd. 

:lol: That's more like it. We're starting to get back to the spirit of TAMB 2008. The demented dentist hasn't used the board for ages and he gave up looking for the culprit years ago. It's probably safe enough now for the guilty party to admit it. Maybe it was PAIK? The three of you used to argue like cats on heat. It was a good laugh. Louch was funny.

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

:lol: That's more like it. We're starting to get back to the spirit of TAMB 2008. The demented dentist hasn't used the board for ages and he gave up looking for the culprit years ago. It's probably safe enough now for the guilty party to admit it. Maybe it was PAIK? The three of you used to argue like cats on heat. It was a good laugh. Louch was funny.

Anyone else you want to accuse based on absolutely feck all? :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Louch was a wee tool. Running greetin' like a wee lassie at me labelling him a Hun.

That's huns for you. They've got me a 30 day ban on Facebook too. Can give it out but can't take it back  :zombie:

6 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

That's huns for you. They've got me a 30 day ban on Facebook too. Can give it out but can't take it back  :zombie:

Someone reported me on Facebook on a football streaming page on facebook because i provided a link where a guy would find the Rangers vs Aberdeen game and said "you won't have to listen to the Hun commentators on RedTV". Which got me a 3 day ban from Facebook :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

I got a 24hr ban on Facebook yesterday for saying "Deary me, a Hun from Aberdeen" when a hun from Aberdeen was moaning about Aberdeen fans singing about the Ibrox Disaster (on a post about Celtic fans breaking seats at Dingwall!) He seemed desperate to be offended, so I'm guessing me calling him a hun from Aberdeen got him his offended fix for the day!

Guest BlueGaz
25 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I got a 24hr ban on Facebook yesterday for saying "Deary me, a Hun from Aberdeen" when a hun from Aberdeen was moaning about Aberdeen fans singing about the Ibrox Disaster (on a post about Celtic fans breaking seats at Dingwall!) He seemed desperate to be offended, so I'm guessing me calling him a hun from Aberdeen got him his offended fix for the day!

Sure he was from Aberdeen?  Pretty offensive if he wasn't and you would deserve more than 24 hour for that.  B)

4 hours ago, they've_been_suckered said:

Possibly one of the most naive posts ever started :lol:

2nd most naive.

The winner (for me) is the guy who posted wanting tips cause his girlfriend accused him of being "lazy in bed". That went well, he now has another username.

2 hours ago, phart said:

2nd most naive.

The winner (for me) is the guy who posted wanting tips cause his girlfriend accused him of being "lazy in bed". That went well, he now has another username.

It was even better because his username was his real name and it's not a very common name. :lol:

4 hours ago, phart said:

2nd most naive.

I can't mind that. Who was it? 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I can't mind that. Who was it? 

He's only just beginning to live it down - plus he's happily married to someone else now so let's not drag his name into it again!!

Just now, jenblueeyes said:

He's only just beginning to live it down - plus he's happily married to someone else now so let's not drag his name into it again!!

I'd commend him for his desire to improve his sexual prowess. ?