Tamb - where did it all go wrong? - Page 10 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong?

Guest BlueGaz
16 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Wtf would we be needing tickets for the Europa league?

My bad, scum in a different comp. I read it as Europe. 

Guest BlueGaz
6 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Still got smoke in your eyes from the bonfires?

No seen one since last November. Still got your hard earned in your nose Danniella?

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

No seen one since last November. Still got your hard earned in your nose Danniella?

Lol. Shite patter that you've previously apologised for. Make up your mind.

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Reevesy said:

Lol. Shite patter that you've previously apologised for. Make up your mind.

Will stick with junkie. Bad patter seems to be the way forward. Bonfires an aw that. :ok:

Just now, BlueGaz said:

Will stick with junkie. Bad patter seems to be the way forward. Bonfires an aw that. :ok:

Cool. 

I'll try not to let the opinion of a hun , and professional bullet catcher upset me too much.

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Reevesy said:

Cool. 

I'll try not to let the opinion of a hun , and professional bullet catcher upset me too much.

Fortunately more in your mob than me Danniella.  :ok:

7 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

7 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

11 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

By "my mob" do you mean middle eastern women and children?

When I started posting on here I was in my mid twenties and I was posting off a big old XP desktop with a cathode ray tube monitor lined with asbestos.

I'd hazard a guess that the majority of posters back then were using the same type of bulky technology.

Then, later one as everyone got their shiny wee smartphones that rendered the user autistic, the board morphed for a while in to a bigger hub of wind ups and threads about sporran repair, burds ye'd love tae ride, and how much money Jam earned compared to the average Tamber.

Jam getting banned was where it all started going wrong.

I got banned after the UEFA Cup Final by coming on steaming after I'd finished my exams and slagging off Fifer Rangers fans in a drunken rant oblivious to the fact that there was a "zero tolerance approach" being taken by the mods against baiting Rangers supporters and earning myself a two week suspension. Then my wee brother came on the next day and started posting pish in a similar vein to me, beginning with the line "seeing as Brant is suspended, I'll be here for the next 2 weeks". He rang me up when I was in the pub and telt me he'd been banned and so had I :lol:

After several attempts to rejoin, someone explained what had happened to the mods and I was eventually unbanned.

That's when it started really going downhill...

But recently I've been otherwise occupied and I understand the quality if not the quantity of the posting has improved markedly.

Sorry.

Guest BlueGaz
13 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

By "my mob" do you mean middle eastern women and children?

:lol: Tim fud. 

On 12/04/2017 at 11:36 PM, giblet said:

I reckon Ezzys board was created around 1998.  Potentially the 20th anniversary of the tamb next year.  Anyone got an actual date?

1999 I think.

Guest BlueGaz
3 hours ago, Ormond said:

You really are a piece of shit. That'll probably get me a ban.

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

You really are a piece of shit. That'll probably get me a ban.

Typical of you. His comments cool? You won't be the only one. The other minions will b along soon I'm sure. 

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

Typical of you. His comments cool? You won't be the only one. The other minions will b along soon I'm sure. 

Typical of you also.

Bit of a riddy apologising for stuff then using the same patter when you are rattled.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Typical of you also.

Bit of a riddy apologising for stuff then using the same patter when you are rattled.

Rattled?  By one of you regular arses on here?  :lol::lol: Bore off. 

• 3 weeks later...

Most threads seem to have that capability of turning into Rangers or religion ones at the drop of a hat. 

Theres one in particular on non ta that is rather sad to read. 

People are leaving the board because it's the same repetitive pish getting spouted every day. 

Who gives a fvck if you believe in god or not, practice faith in a church, or don't practice it. 

Rangers died/no they didn't, again, who really gives a fvck anymore. 

Celtic sang this song, but rangers sang this one, again, does it really matter to you that it's worth arguing with a stranger on the internet over?

Some people seem to have a life revolving around these really unimportant issues and to be quite frank, if this is what gets them their kicks in life, I actually feel sorry for them. 

This (imo) is the reason this board is dying, its full of utter nonsense that people are sick of reading over and over again. 

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Most threads seem to have that capability of turning into Rangers or religion ones at the drop of a hat. 

People are leaving the board because it's the same repetitive pish getting spouted every day. 

Who gives a fvck if you believe in god or not, practice faith in a church, or don't practice it. 

Celtic sang this song, but rangers sang this one, again, does it really matter to you that it's worth arguing with a stranger on the internet over?

Some people seem to have a life revolving around these really unimportant issues and to be quite frank, if this is what gets them their kicks in life, I actually feel sorry for them. 

This (imo) is the reason this board is dying, its full of utter nonsense that people are sick of reading over and over again. 

Good post.

4 hours ago, Ormond said:

Good post.

Agreed

this place had some really good posters, it was great to read some of the stuff posted, especially in the anything goes section. Dandydunn hits the nail on the head 

7 hours ago, dandydunn said:

You forgot about the accusations that the TAMB is anti Celtic and anti Rangers. It's easy to forget that thise claiming an anti Celtic or rangers agenda are adults.