Tamb - where did it all go wrong? - Page 16 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong?

Social media is very immediate and has its purposes, but you just don't get the likes of the "STV report Rangers in admin" thread on social media.

I like that there's some sort of order to the TAMB as opposed to the jumbled up randomness of social media. I also like how a discussion can rumble on, drop down a couple of pages and be brought back.

Great resource for information on games, tickets and all sorts of unrelated nonsense too, while the latter can be replaced by social media, the former will be what will be missed the most.

I might need to start working and talking to my wife.

:shocked:

14 hours ago, phart said:

There were night outs. I never attended i heard a few good stories.

Jimbers bus station girl, Kraaigh , Grazia, webcams, trying to get most profile views with fake links etc. "FREE THE BIG GINGER RIDE" , and advice on gas cookers etc.

I'll be playing Barbara's "The Way We Were" and greeting soon. 

12 hours ago, Parklife said:

3 of my favourite threads there. I wish we knew who was making the posts on teh Grazia website! With only a few months left on here, if the culprit is still posting, he should come clean :lol: 

Who was the poster whose name was being used, sure it started with an L? One of my favourite threads. :lol:

12 hours ago, phart said:

We need a Truth and Reconciliation thread for any shenanigans.

I already confessed to my main crime years ago, of down-voting Kernie's posts everyday when we had that system as I thought it was funny he was getting bothered by what amounted to a popularity competition, little did i know it would result in him leaving.

The real crazy thing is i've had the same signature for ages, the one about if you wait by the river long enough you'll find your enemies float by, which was in direct reference to me being the last one off the TAMB vote, i don't post in 5 days but change my signature to one about measuring oneself against oneself and the day after it is done, the board get's closed.

I didn't realise that was a reason for Kernie leaving, I was clicking left right and centre up and down voting posters for no particular reason. Came back to bite me after one of the board changes where I kept accidentally reporting myself.  

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Hooray ! Thanks Flure !

You're not TDYER, my TDYER is a wee wummin in an apron with a slight sweat on as she's always running about after her man and weans. You're too good looking ya bam. That's why I love Orraloon, he's an ugly basta. :whistling:

6 hours ago, G-Man said:

That's him, think he was being threatened with a beating and then everyone started using his name on the vote. :lol::lol:

And he blamed me for it :lol: 

4 minutes ago, phart said:

I believe the threat was more specifically something to do with "snapping fingers" from Bobby.

Yeah, he said he was going to hunt down the perpatrator and snap their fingers . Which, of course, made the posts become much more numerous! :lol: 

10 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Social media is very immediate and has its purposes, but you just don't get the likes of the "STV report Rangers in admin" thread on social media.

I like that there's some sort of order to the TAMB as opposed to the jumbled up randomness of social media. I also like how a discussion can rumble on, drop down a couple of pages and be brought back.

Great resource for information on games, tickets and all sorts of unrelated nonsense too, while the latter can be replaced by social media, the former will be what will be missed the most.

I might need to start working and talking to my wife.

:shocked:

Yes, you will. Darling ?

8 hours ago, G-Man said:

I'll be playing Barbara's "The Way We Were" and greeting soon. 

Who was the poster whose name was being used, sure it started with an L? One of my favourite threads. :lol:

I didn't realise that was a reason for Kernie leaving, I was clicking left right and centre up and down voting posters for no particular reason. Came back to bite me after one of the board changes where I kept accidentally reporting myself.  

You're not TDYER, my TDYER is a wee wummin in an apron with a slight sweat on as she's always running about after her man and weans. You're too good looking ya bam. That's why I love Orraloon, he's an ugly basta. :whistling:

? I dont think you are alone. Thing is , there is nothing on this board I have said about myself that isnt true, people just get a picture in their head . Like watching the Sixth Sense for the second time , I thought,  wtf did I make so many assumptions !  

I feel I may have played my card too early. I only put the pic up cos I thought it was going. If this board survives I will need to reinvent myself. If so I may as well enjoy it and get myself  banned beforehand . 

8 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Yes, you will. Darling ?

What??? The things coming out on this board, you not being an auld wummin, Ormond going down on Bill Oddie, Parklife admitting he's Admin 6 and that he set up Louch, Donny having 2 log ins and the other being Jude, Thplinth and Phart coming clean about being one and the same, Fringo is Daryl Broadfoot, Orraloon in a relationship with Mario Kempe and now that you're married to the poster I affectionately think of as "him with all the letters!     :blink:

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

? I dont think you are alone. Thing is , there is nothing on this board I have said about myself that isnt true, people just get a picture in their head . 

I'm the same, I have never lied about myself or others on this board.