Tamb - where did it all go wrong? - Page 18 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong?

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I had seriously underestimated how irritating it would be to see your own face pop up. Another good reason to avoid Facebook. Like I needed one.

Please make th TAMB great again ?

Hmmmm.... thtamb? That's got a bit of a ring to it.

1 hour ago, Marky said:

After all the compliments TDYER63 has been getting on this thread, I would just like to point out that good looks run in the family.

I'm a pure stunner.

Jyst sayin.....

PS - And I'm younger than her. 

Being told that you DONT look like a wee old wummin that wears an apron is pushing the term 'compliment' a bit. 

And stop flirting with Mindi, she is way out your league. 

13 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Being told that you DONT look like a wee old wummin that wears an apron is pushing the term 'compliment' a bit. 

And stop flirting with Mindi, she is way out your league. 

Ormond said you were bonnie. I'm no sure he's fussy mind.

Don't agree about Mindi. Burds with green faces have always been putty in my hands! 

2 minutes ago, Marky said:

Don't agree about Mindi. Burds with green faces have always been putty in my hands! 

If her face is green its certainly not cos she's jealous that yer wife (s) got in there first.  

On 07/09/2017 at 1:15 PM, kumnio said:

I got banned from a Dundee Forum for saying we are shite, P&B is crap, can't be arsed with Facebook. What am I meant to do at work now. 

Ive already finished Amazon Prime and Netflix. 

Completed it mate ?

On 9/10/2017 at 2:25 PM, Marky said:

To be fair, I judged her bonnie on a sober head. If I'm pished on the other hand, I'd find Michael Mols' Mrs a beauty. :wub:

• 1 year later...
39 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Jeezo just when this grand old board was showing signs of picking up it is being smothered by a handful of whanks.  One fucking thing after another...

Totally agree. Majority post decent sensible opinions, minority make it/take it too personal. Usual suspects? They need to grow up and stop taking posts on a message board to heart, life is too short.

2 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Totally agree. Majority post decent sensible opinions, minority make it/take it too personal. Usual suspects? They need to grow up and stop taking posts on a message board to heart, life is too short

No offence mate but you're part of  the probke. you've had a go at me before but when Celtic fans get all hot and bothered you're nowhere to be seen.

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

No offence mate but you're part of  the probke. you've had a go at me before but when Celtic fans get all hot and bothered you're nowhere to be seen.

No offence taken. However, i don't get why i am part of the problem? If i remember correctly i have called you out twice and justifiably so IMHO. I think you agreed with me calling you out 1st time, maybe not? Not sure if you noticed but when i agreed with and quoted theplinth i didn't single out any individual or the team they support re your comment about Celtic supporters  above is a bit strange? . I understand people can get passionate about the team they support but as i said 'life's too short'. So, i have no personal opinion about you as i don't know you therefore if i post a general opinion on this message board please don't think it's a personal dig at you. Hope you have a good new year.

21 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

No offence taken. However, i don't get why i am part of the problem? If i remember correctly i have called you out twice and justifiably so IMHO. I think you agreed with me calling you out 1st time, maybe not? Not sure if you noticed but when i agreed with and quoted theplinth i didn't single out any individual or the team they support re your comment about Celtic supporters  above is a bit strange? . I understand people can get passionate about the team they support but as i said 'life's too short'. So, i have no personal opinion about you as i don't know you therefore if i post a general opinion on this message board please don't think it's a personal dig at you. Hope you have a good new year.

Thats my.point, you called me me out, not justfyably IMO but never do it to anyone else. You didn't like what I had to say, there's been far worse said by certain people on here, mainly a trio of Celtic fans but you never jump on anyone else. If you feel you have to call people out, at least be consistent

Happy New year to you too. 

21 hours ago, thplinth said:

Jeezo just when this grand old board was showing signs of picking up it is being smothered by a handful of whanks.  One fucking thing after another...

Totally agree mate. These whanks really should have a word with themselves. 🙂