Sorted..nearly. - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sorted..nearly.

The Bunnet

Our wee group have got our seats sorted. B2 West...Awfy close to our lovely opponents supporters. Now looking for a hostelry to spend the afternoon. Did the Ferry last game, was okay, wee bit dear bevvy wise. But want to be bit nearer. Used to do Florida Vaults/Park  (canny remember name) for years then up the road to Clockwork. So any ideas appreciated. We will be there from 11am. Only an hour from Fife. So good bar, pies, bookies to enjoy the day.

• 1 month later...

The Victoria Bar is normally jumping, it's on Victoria Road, Govanhill, about a ten minute walk from Hampden, great atmosphere, DJ and the beer is quite reasonable.It opens at 11.Bookies and food takeaways all nearby. :spin:   I meet my mates/fellow footsoldiers in there on account of living down in Manchester now. Hope this helps.

The lads down here (Stockport TA/Manchester TA/ a couple of the Preston Lads and Liverpool TA), have occasional get togethers either in Manchester or Liverpool I could give you a shout for the next one if you like?? It's always a good laugh and of course the beer flows freely. I just find getting home sozzled the worrying part ;) (wrong tram/train or bus etc. from Manchester Piccadilly)

Edited by Uncle Albert

Sounds good, quite a few live down in Blackpool, 2 are on same flight to Vilnius later in the year. I will be  in  the Victoria next week, wearing tartan pork pie hat, 17 of us Rosyth TA. You will hear us. Give me a shout / shove / pint.

Edited by The Bunnet