Rumour of snap GE -announcement 11.15 - Page 18 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rumour of snap GE -announcement 11.15

STV debate with Sturgeon, Rennie, Kez and the penalty kick scoring, rape clause defending, everyone's pal Ruthie Ruth Davidson. 

Greens excluded. Can't think why... 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

STV debate with Sturgeon, Rennie, Kez and the penalty kick scoring, rape clause defending, everyone's pal Ruthie Ruth Davidson. 

Genuinely difficult to pick who is the biggest cnt out of Rennie or Davidson. 

Guest flumax
5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Genuinely difficult to pick who is the biggest cnt out of Rennie or Davidson. 

Rennie is a harmless irrelevant leader of the 5th party  tbf, so ruth 

Edited by flumax

Guest flumax
57 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

Rennie is a nasty twisted shit.

No doubt... But compared to RD, he is harmless and irrelevant down in 5th place 

A fairly balanced Any Questions on Radio 4 from Blantyre this evening

Jeanne Freeman, Adam Tompkins, Charlie Faulkner & the ever impressive Mark Littlewood

Tompkins gets a roasting & doesnt sound like this big Tory surge

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08n4pc4

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

A fairly balanced Any Questions on Radio 4 from Blantyre this evening

Jeanne Freeman, Adam Tompkins, Charlie Faulkner & the ever impressive Mark Littlewood

Tompkins gets a roasting & doesnt sound like this big Tory surge

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08n4pc4

Enjoyed that. tompkins comes across as a clown.

That guy mark littlewood cuts through the bullshit and makes really good comments.

I just get the sense that Scottish politics is starting to "settle" if thats the correct word,, the snp were never going to hold that size of majority it was just unattainable,, it will float around the 40% for long enough IMO,, the polls are know shiwing a noticeable difference between the support fir the snp and independence. Another thing to adf to the mix, will Westminster be more willing to gamble another indyref when the snp are polling low fir their standards  

21 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

I just get the sense that Scottish politics is starting to "settle" if thats the correct word,, the snp were never going to hold that size of majority it was just unattainable,, it will float around the 40% for long enough IMO,, the polls are know shiwing a noticeable difference between the support fir the snp and independence. Another thing to adf to the mix, will Westminster be more willing to gamble another indyref when the snp are polling low fir their standards  

Keep in mind that there are some Labour, Tory and LibDem supporters who will vote for their respective parties at a GE, but will vote for Independence when the day comes.

There's also the fact that 16-17 year old's are not allowed to vote in this GE.

6 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Terri May coming to Scotland to campaign today (rural Aberdeenshire of course)...

The mainstream media is running her campaign

51 minutes ago, antidote said:

Keep in mind that there are some Labour, Tory and LibDem supporters who will vote for their respective parties at a GE, but will vote for Independence when the day comes.

There's also the fact that 16-17 year old's are not allowed to vote in this GE.

I wonder how much they factor that 16-18 years olds from 2 years ago, who voted independence, in my opinion are more likely to vote SNP 

& if they factor in folk  passing away

not really quoting you directly, just taking opportunity on discussing 16-18 year olds 

19 hours ago, Parklife said:

This is a pre General Election debate and I know they have influence but surely it would have made more sense to have Scottish MP's. 

Allister Carmichael, Ian Murray, Angus Robertson, David Mundell 

Seems a bit bizarre to me.

1 minute ago, euan2020 said:

I wonder how much they factor that 16-18 years olds from 2 years ago, who voted independence, in my opinion are more likely to vote SNP 

& if they factor in folk  passing away

not really quoting you directly, just taking opportunity on discussing 16-18 year olds 

I think I seen someone on here posting an opinion poll that showed something like 72% of under 24 year old's will vote for Independence.

There's no doubt about it that people are getting confused, through no fault of their own, with this GE and an Indy referendum, or even brexit.

Of course the tories have tried fostered that confusion by moving the agenda onto Independence to hide the nasty policies they have.

No question the demise of Labour in Scotland has thrown up some odd results but really people returning to the Conservatives when they have basically offered zero to entice Scots for over 20yrs is baffling.  

Given half a chance you could imagine them repealing devolution altogether. 

17 hours ago, jockodile said:

No question the demise of Labour in Scotland has thrown up some odd results but really people returning to the Conservatives when they have basically offered zero to entice Scots for over 20yrs is baffling.  

I believe it's called Jockholm syndrome.  Causes are complex, symptoms are not nice but hopefully it's not as widespread as some in the media would like us to believe.

20 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Any normal person would realise who the wrong side is

Stephenson is a mentally deranged bigotted racist scumbag

C-lOXarWAAEAVBL.jpg

I had her as a tutor, and really liked her. But she's gone off the scale mental, as have her band of sycophants. One was suggesting that Surgeon's miscarriage (I wasn't aware she had one) and Michelle Thompson's rape were also made up. All sense of decency has gone out the window with these people, but the media still refuse to challenge these nutters.

22 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

I thought there was something strange about the way people looked in the photo with our "strong and stable" leader yesterday.  Has Craig Murray explained why they looked less than enthusiastic?

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2017/04/theresa-mays-fake-meetings/

Was just about to post similar. If they cannae fill a hall that holds 200 with Tories in Aberdeenshire then maybe we are in a better position than we think. 

17 minutes ago, Mark frae Crieff said:

Was just about to post similar. If they cannae fill a hall that holds 200 with Tories in Aberdeenshire then maybe we are in a better position than we think. 

That hall didn't look like it could hold 200.

You can half the attendance for all the room the zimmers and Rooth the mooth take up :spin: