Jason Cummings fighting - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jason Cummings fighting

I have been on rugby tours and loads of trips with football and on quite a few something happens where a few do things that people outside the group don't get or like.

on one trip 2 guys bought gimp masks and ended up wrestling in the street outside the hotel. The whole of our group and some people in the street thought it was a great laugh. There may have been some that didn't like it.

if you look at all his mates in the video they all join in at the end and look like they all had a laugh. This is just a video of a bunch of team mates enjoying themselves. I'm sure the PC brigade on here will say I'm wrong but get a life. If you have a group of people there is always the chance of 1or 2 going to mess about.

I don't particularly find it funny but I don't see anything wrong with it.  Everyone in the video seems to be enjoying themselves and they're not doing any harm so fair play to them.  Like any workplace I'd imagine doing the same thing day in, day out can get pretty monotonous so if they've found something to give them a bit of a laugh then good on them.  In saying that, I'd probably have left the room the minute he walked in!!

Its rather amusing, but just a 21 year old lad having a bit of work placed banter.

Clearly playing up for the camera's because Grado from ICW was there, but just looks like general banter in the dressing room (get these at almost every club.... certainly no worse than Andy Considines stag doo video :lol:)

Sure Neil Lennon was not impressed when he tried to bodyslam Grado though :lol:

11 hours ago, Bzzzz said:

I fail to see any humour in it. The boy's a bit of a knob tbh

Can't believe a Hearts fan doesn't find it funny.

:lol:

I didn't find it hilarious myself, mildly amusing, but can see how it would be funny for him and his mates.