Girls you'd like to have a coffee with - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Girls you'd like to have a coffee with

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Rachel Riley or Alice Roberts.   Into brains me; but tea, not coffee.

I've had a couple of drinks with Rachel Riley. My team won a quiz at Hectors in Edinburgh a couple of years back. It was organised by Standard Life I think, and she was there as host and asked some of the questions. After presenting us with the prize she sat at our table for over an hour having a drink and a chat. She was actually really nice and friendly, as well as genuinely gorgeous.

8 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

I've had a couple of drinks with Rachel Riley. My team won a quiz at Hectors in Edinburgh a couple of years back. It was organised by Standard Life I think, and she was there as host and asked some of the questions. After presenting us with the prize she sat at our table for over an hour having a drink and a chat. She was actually really nice and friendly, as well as genuinely gorgeous.

Quality humble brag :lol: 

'Birds you'd like to ride' is far more acceptable than 'Girls you'd like to have coffee with'. Ending a thread title with a preposition is just another indication of the level to which standards have sunk on this board.

'Girls with whom you'd like to have coffee' - perhaps admins can sort it out.

49 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

'Birds you'd like to ride' is far more acceptable than 'Girls you'd like to have coffee with'. Ending a thread title with a preposition is just another indication of the level to which standards have sunk on this board.

This is the new tamb the old tamb is so last decade 

7 hours ago, DonnyTJS said:

100% correct - very concerned as to the standards on this board .