Labour - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just watching Ed Balls make a pathetic speech at their conference. Him and Milliband are sorry weak excuses for human beings. Never thought Id ever hear myself saying that I detest Labour more than the Tories but that's the way it has become. Milliband, Balls , Harman, Curran, Lamont, Murphy et all - ffs what a bunch. I really hope they are eradicated from Scotland.

Who will these numbskulls that infested Glasgow on Friday night vote for ? That's if they can be bothered. I think we will see an upsurge in UKIP in Scotland - not a big one -but hopefully the YES campaign can co-ordinate and ensure a much bigger representation at Westminster - first real objective towards independence again.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will these numbskulls that infested Glasgow on Friday night vote for ?

From what I'm getting on my Facebook timeline from the no side, they seem to be looking towards labour as their best bet...

A bizarre anger from them too, despite the fact they got the result they wanted.

Oh, and you're not allowed to talk about Friday night, they decided they didn't want to talk about it after that.

I'm not for losing friends over these things, but there's a couple of acquaintances I have a much lower opinion of. Not because of how they voted, but for denying the reasons why and the hypocracy of their reactions.

I spoke to my Dad about the goings on Friday night. As a pensioner he still uses the internet but only for football reasons , so he gets his news from BBC , Daily Record etc. In his view Friday night was a clash of rival supporters. That's the media for you.

For quite a while I have had more respect for the Tories than I have Labour, simply because they are honest about being c*nts. Labour hide their c*ntishness behind this façade of being 'the people's party'. They are anything but. For instance, the welfare reforms implemented by the Tories (the benefit cap, the bedroom tax etc.) had already been drawn up before Labour lost the 2010 GE; ESA was already operational.

The only thing Labour are 'about' these days is winning power, and they don't care how they do it. For this reason I would advise any Yes-minded people on here - and there are one or two - to join a pro-independence party and campaign like f*ck ahead of the 2015 GE to expose the Red Tories for the charlatans that they are.

For quite a while I have had more respect for the Tories than I have Labour, simply because they are honest about being c*nts.

Me too. Id never vote tory but you know where you stand with them.

Labour now seem to be kiddie-on tories who are completely out of touch with reality.

For quite a while I have had more respect for the Tories than I have Labour, simply because they are honest about being c*nts. Labour hide their c*ntishness behind this façade of being 'the people's party'. They are anything but. For instance, the welfare reforms implemented by the Tories (the benefit cap, the bedroom tax etc.) had already been drawn up before Labour lost the 2010 GE; ESA was already operational.

The only thing Labour are 'about' these days is winning power, and they don't care how they do it. For this reason I would advise any Yes-minded people on here - and there are one or two - to join a pro-independence party and campaign like f*ck ahead of the 2015 GE to expose the Red Tories for the charlatans that they are.

• 1 month later...