TAMB Member Of The Year - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TAMB Member Of The Year

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Various awards. 

Smartest poster? Funniest poster? Young Tamber of the year? Most improved poster?

Overseas poster? :whistling:

Female poster?

I would be delighted to pick up the bronze award from a healthy competition of 3 posters . Its still the highest position I have achieved in life. 

21 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Female poster?

I would be delighted to pick up the bronze award from a healthy competition of 3 posters . Its still the highest position I have achieved in life. 

You can move up to silver medal position if you buy me copious amounts of beer in Rose street on Saturday, prior to watching the buddies complete their great escape ^_^

3 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

You can move up to silver medal position if you buy me copious amounts of beer in Rose street on Saturday, prior to watching the buddies complete their great escape ^_^

You might be more in need of the beer after the game Jimmy. Will try and get on the right train this time.  

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

Various awards. 

Smartest poster? Funniest poster? Young Tamber of the year? Most improved poster?

Overseas poster? :whistling:

It may be interesting to go down the route of the Big team , wee team thread thats going on in the non ta section. Only nominating posters instead of teams . 

Who does the board  think are the Big posters/ the big wee posters/ wee diddy posters/ the rest.

Or maybe not ?

4 minutes ago, jenblueeyes said:

Member of the Year??  FFS...it's not even the end of May!

This thread's inspiration comes from the Player Of The Year thread. The season is almost up.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

This thread's inspiration comes from the Player Of The Year thread. The season is almost up.

Ah - that makes more sense. I'm sure previous threads of this nature stuck more to the calendar year but clearly it's not compulsory so fill your boots!

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Im now demoted to 4th position ☹️ Where have you been Jen. 

Jen, Mindi, G-man, Heuch and you are expecting 4th? :D

3 minutes ago, andymac said:

Jen, Mindi, G-man, Heuch and you are expecting 4th? :D

Just now, andymac said:

hlhl[cs

And my female cat just parked her arse on the keyboard so........

2 minutes ago, andymac said:

And my female cat just parked her arse on the keyboard so........

I refuse to be gazzumped by a cat ! Careering in here at the 11th hour staking her position.

hlhl{cl is a pretty cool user name right enough.