How to get home end tickets ? - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How to get home end tickets ?

We are looking forward to Vilnius ,wasn't keen on Kaunus, but now we have the problem of sourcing 9 tickets . We all have away points but 7 is the highest points total , so doubtful if we will get any for the away end .

Would be grateful for any advice on how to source Home tickets ,or are they easy enough to buy when we get out there? 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folk can get home end tickets through their official website but at the moment they are only selling tickets for their game against slovakia in june.Sctland fans may be in the east stand but that hasnt been confirmed yet.

53 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Had a look at the Lithuanian Federation  website , looks straight forward enough . Can get English translation . Didn't get as far as payment but looks like you can  print off 10 or 20euro  etickets ,  or have I picked it up wrong ?

That's about it GTA...done the same myself.  They have the Slovakia game tickets for June 10 on there now.  I checked out an English forum from their last two games there and apparently they were buying them in Supermarkets as well as from the Lithuania FA......

13 hours ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Thanks Hightower, can you keep us posted, will they send the tickets to Scotland ?

Aye no probs but it seems easy enough to get tickets and i have a feeling it may be like slovakia where you can pay for it and then print off the ticket off ourself.

9 hours ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

Aye no probs but it seems easy enough to get tickets and i have a feeling it may be like slovakia where you can pay for it and then print off the ticket off ourself.

im thinking the same going by the website if you can print them off happy days easy last time picked my seat no problem at all 

Bought from biliatie.lt  for one of the previous games. Struggled to get thru their online process so emailed them and they were brilliant - sorted out the ticket for me, arranged where I should pick it up over there, really helpful. If they have the same attitude now as long as they have tickets there'll be no problems for anyone getting them sorted.

www.ticketmarket.lt is official ticket partner of Lithuanian FF these days.

Buying from foreign IP addresses was not allowed for England game 2 years ago. Might be same again.

If Lithuania loses to Slovakia in June the tickets most likely will be available from sales points on the day 

On 07/05/2017 at 4:00 PM, randers said:

Bought from biliatie.lt  for one of the previous games. Struggled to get thru their online process so emailed them and they were brilliant - sorted out the ticket for me, arranged where I should pick it up over there, really helpful. If they have the same attitude now as long as they have tickets there'll be no problems for anyone getting them sorted.

Registered and got to the payment page for tickets for a league game at LFF Stadium 3 Euro

13 hours ago, LTunited said:

Buying from foreign IP addresses was not allowed for England game 2 years ago. Might be same again.

If Lithuania loses to Slovakia in June the tickets most likely will be available from sales points on the day 

Registered and got to payment page for lithuainia v slovenia tickets here. 10 euro.

18 hours ago, LTunited said:

Its the easiest thing in the world to run a VPN and hide your IP address.  As long as you can print off the tickets at home or get them sent to your hotel, happy days.

Arsing about looking at the previous away allocations from LFF and stumbled across this from England:

Lithuania v England, Monday 12 October 2015, LFF Stadium in Vilnius, kick off - 21.45 (local time)

Following communication from the Lithuanian FA we can now confirm that our allocation for the upcoming UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifier in the LFF Stadium in Vilnius will be a total of 850 tickets. Probably as much as we can hope for.

As 2,883 England Supporters Travel Club members registered an interest in attending this match a ballot was undertaken using the caps system to determine successful applicants.

We can confirm that the cut off for being guaranteed a ticket is 39 caps, therefore anyone under 39 caps was entered into a ballot. Ballot results are now available via the Tickets and Matches page on our website.

How to purchase a ticket

Tickets will go on sale from 12 noon on Friday 14 August until 3.00pm on Monday 17 August 2015. You can purchase your ticket by logging onto www.thefa.com/tickets, or by calling the England Supporters Travel Club line on 0844 847 2010.

The ticket price is £39. :lol: <<< Considering the tickets on LFF for slovenia are 10 Euro -  Surely this is a typo!!!?

Read more at https://englandsupporters.thefa.com/b/news/archive/2015/08/14/lithuania-ticket-update-amp-ballot-details#E2VKJ1OOPX8OMG4T.99

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ak 47 said:

Thanks calum 83 got on the site but the en isn't at the top of the page ? 

What browser with what phone / tablet / laptop / PC are you using?

Laptop with Firefox, en is at the top as mentioned above.

iPhone with Safari, the link goes straight to the Emglish language site.

3 hours ago, Ak 47 said:

3 hours ago, Ak 47 said: