How to get home end tickets ? - Page 2 - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How to get home end tickets ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold fire on buying from ticket site for Lithuania away, i have been in contact over last few months with llf and received an E:mail this morning which suggests we may possibly get a good allocation offered. Hopefully the SFA seek to acquire as many as possible. The amount of tickets for Scotland fans will be confirmed by Friday this week. in their E:mail they are expecting a large  Scotland support in Vilnius.. Hope this helps lads n lassies

1 hour ago, mawbroon said:

Hold fire on buying from ticket site for Lithuania away, i have been in contact over last few months with llf and received an E:mail this morning which suggests we may possibly get a good allocation offered. Hopefully the SFA seek to acquire as many as possible. The amount of tickets for Scotland fans will be confirmed by Friday this week. in their E:mail they are expecting a large  Scotland support in Vilnius.. Hope this helps lads n lassies

Nice one. Thanks for the tip mate.

On 6/12/2017 at 6:43 PM, mawbroon said:

Alright mate have you heard any more regarding ticket sales as i was told 5 mins ago that someone on fb had bought home end tickets from the main federation site.However when i checked it wasnt there so maybe it was taken down.What do you think ?

1 hour ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

Alright mate have you heard any more regarding ticket sales as i was told 5 mins ago that someone on fb had bought home end tickets from the main federation site.However when i checked it wasnt there so maybe it was taken down.What do you think ?

They appeared on ticketmarket.lt this morning by mistake.:) Now have been removed. The prices were 25-30€

1 hour ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

defo not on sale yet, copy from lff this morning. 

RE: Lietuva v Scotland September 1 2017 space.gif
From Audrius Remeika a.remeika@lff.lthide detailsspace.gif
To Pawbroon59 pawbroon59@aol.com

Dear Paul,

The decision regarding the allocation has been postponed. Let’s keep in touch.

Su geriausiais linkėjimais,

Audrius Remeika

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a wee look on the website again... 

There are 4 sections for sale at the moment. 

RA - not on sale 
RB - 603 seats - 23 sold
RC - 589 seats - 81 sold
RD - 603 seats - 6 sold
RE - 273 seats - 269 sold

Jeez I hope we're at that end lol

On 6/12/2017 at 6:43 PM, mawbroon said:

1714 allocated well done ssc/sfa

22 hours ago, calum83 said:

only one thing that bothers me is if then dont let us in then what lots of angry scots 

i got an email from the lff a few days ago letting me know that they were releasing 27 further tickets for sector RE which is the sector the scots had purchased in the home end, therefore they seem quite happy with Scots purchasing home end tickets. Also on Match day is the beginning of the Vilnius Fiesta, normally 100,000 people in town daily free shows,  street entertainment, and concerts.