How to get home end tickets ? - Page 3 - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How to get home end tickets ?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

That sounds brilliant and something to look forward to pre match.I take it the pubs etc will be open as someone said they may not be.

prob the busiest weekend of the year. plenty food stalls the full length of the main avenue. and no doubt plenty of the local beers to choose from.

Interesting email received this morning - at least they didn't just cancel the ticket.

"Regarding to Lithuanian football federation request, we had to cancel your tickets in RB sector and provide you with new ticket in RD sector, because of the Lithuanian fans located in RA sector, which is close to RB.

[Link to new ticket]

All visiting fans must purchase tickets to this match via Scotland football federation."

21 minutes ago, jcluk said:

Interesting email received this morning - at least they didn't just cancel the ticket.

"Regarding to Lithuanian football federation request, we had to cancel your tickets in RB sector and provide you with new ticket in RD sector, because of the Lithuanian fans located in RA sector, which is close to RB.

[Link to new ticket]

All visiting fans must purchase tickets to this match via Scotland football federation."

Funny how the main message suggests they know you're a 'visiting fan' but the last sentence don't seem to tally up with that :)

37 minutes ago, jcluk said:

[Link to new ticket]

Quite reassuring really,  we have  tickets for RD and hope to get more next week in the  away end. 

If they are moving Scots to RD then they are obviously happy for us to be in RE and RD .

On 13/07/2017 at 5:20 PM, randers said:

Funny how the main message suggests they know you're a 'visiting fan' but the last sentence don't seem to tally up with that :)

Yeah that was the bit I didn't quite get! Anyway, good to know any home end tickets getting moved closer to our away end. All being well that ticket will be spare for a ticketless Scot anyway. :)

On 15/07/2017 at 10:59 AM, jcluk said:

Yeah that was the bit I didn't quite get! Anyway, good to know any home end tickets getting moved closer to our away end. All being well that ticket will be spare for a ticketless Scot anyway. :)

That'll be their disclaimer part... "We told them where to get their tickets, not our fault"

Trying to buy some in RD today after the away tickets appear to have sold out. I get through to the payment page on ticketmarket.lt but its asking me for bank details for a Lithuanian bank - would like to pay by Paypal ideally but can't seem to do it. Something I'm doing wrong?

Any help would be great.

8 minutes ago, Daniel1875 said:

Trying to buy some in RD today after the away tickets appear to have sold out. I get through to the payment page on ticketmarket.lt but its asking me for bank details for a Lithuanian bank - would like to pay by Paypal ideally but can't seem to do it. Something I'm doing wrong?

Any help would be great.

few for sale on tartan army mctartanface site just now

My ticket is in RE, mates ticket is RB.

I've checked my inbox and junk mail, and have had no email to say it's been cancelled and/ or reissued. I also logged into my ticketmarket account and both are still their with their designated sections.

Should I be worried?

I don't my mate getting their and not  gaining access due to a "cancelled"     ticket. 

Cheers

Edited by albagubrath87

On 7/13/2017 at 9:25 PM, allyc said:

We purchased 5 tickets in ra and so far no message.1 in rb but ticket has been reisssued for section rd.

hi Ally are you sure you have RA as i had been told away back before the sale that RA was only for their supporters, and never seen RA on sale throughout the sale.period, if this is the case and you were able to purchase through ticketmarket contact them through e;mail quoting your reference. i am quite confident they will relocate you guys in RD.

On 7/23/2017 at 0:39 PM, Daniel1875 said:

Any help would be great.

Their system not letting anyone buy unless a lithuanian ip address is being used, they have transfered Scots from who purchased RB to RD. if you check you emails and spam most people should have had an email from them showing reissued tickets and voiding the original tickets. if you have not had an email by tomorrow(friday) contact ticketmarket direct to ask them to confirm. there are about 180 seats left in RD therefore it seems they are not selling and relocating RB purchasers in RD. Hope this helps Lads n Lassies.

1 minute ago, BinosWest said:

So is it impossible to buy tickets in the home end now then? I can get as far as getting tickets in my basket but like others, it won't let me pay without a Lithuanian bank account. Anyone have any ideas what to do/ways to get round this? 

I submitted an enquiry through the website and got a reply from a very helpful guy at the other end. After a few emails he emailed me yesterday and sorted me out with 4 tickets in RD.

Worth a try.

Just now, Daniel1875 said:

I submitted an enquiry through the website and got a reply from a very helpful guy at the other end. After a few emails he emailed me yesterday and sorted me out with 4 tickets in RD.

Worth a try.

Oaft nae bad. What did you ask him at the start? Im guessing I can't really go in with "I'm a Scotland fan wanting tickets in the Lithuanian end"?

18 minutes ago, Daniel1875 said:

Worth a try.

And how did you enquire, What email address did you send to?

17 hours ago, BinosWest said:

Oaft nae bad. What did you ask him at the start? Im guessing I can't really go in with "I'm a Scotland fan wanting tickets in the Lithuanian end"?

I just submitted an enquiry through the website saying I was trying to purchase tickets in RD but it was only allowing payment via Lithuanian account and was there anyway around this. Guy obviously recognised I was a Scot and said 'not at the moment' but emailed me again on Monday saying there were some available.

1 hour ago, Daniel1875 said:

I just submitted an enquiry through the website saying I was trying to purchase tickets in RD but it was only allowing payment via Lithuanian account and was there anyway around this. Guy obviously recognised I was a Scot and said 'not at the moment' but emailed me again on Monday saying there were some available.

Yep I managed to get 4 today. Easy as that