Favourite Away Kit - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Favourite Away Kit

ErsatzThistle

6 hours ago, COLT NY said:

Spain 82 was the best. We're well overdue an updated version.

Is that the red one with the blue pin stripes? If so, yes!

I maintain that the last away one (white/pink/yellow) will go down as a classic and will feature in this list in 20 years time.

Italia 90 away one probably mine.

Came to like the Euro 96 white with purple "lightening flashes" kit in recent years :wacko: 

That white Fila one is nice, gave us a touch of European class with our kits I felt (just a shame did not do the same on the pitch)

4 hours ago, Donaldo87 said:

Liked the white adidas one from a few years ago. Was just nice and simple with faint detail across it. I know some think its a bit too much like an England top but I'm a big fan. 

Image result for anya v macedonia

Aye that's a cracker to. I have a 'tech fit' long sleeve version of it. I don't see anything England in it.Our magnificent crest steals anything 'England' about it.

11 hours ago, COLT NY said:

Spain 82 was the best. We're well overdue an updated version.

Ooohhh that is a good 'un :ok:

scotland-1982-1985-away-umbro-kenny-dalg

5 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Sky blue away from 2005. The won we wore when we beat Norway in Oslo

2005-07-scotland-away-shirt-l-838-1.jpg

23 minutes ago, Ormond said:

The Faddy Paris one. Thread closed. :ok:

Loved that top. A few crackers in this thread.  I could kick myself for throwing so many out over the years.

I actually bought the 2005 away top that I mentioned off ebay a couple of months ago, should have just kept it.

1 minute ago, Reevesy said:

Loved that top. A few crackers in this thread.  I could kick myself for throwing so many out over the years.

I actually bought the 2005 away top that I mentioned off ebay a couple of months ago, should have just kept it.

There are some crackers that kick about the States on Ebay I buy to save delivery charges. They go cheap over here too. I got the 98 World Cup home top from a States address for 10 dollars!

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

There are some crackers that kick about the States on Ebay I buy to save delivery charges. They go cheap over here too. I got the 98 World Cup home top from a States address for 10 dollars!

Happy days. That's another one I got from ebay too, even if I had kept the original I doubt it would still have fitted me given I was 13 when it came out :lol:

1 minute ago, Reevesy said:

Happy days. That's another one I got from ebay too, even if I had kept the original I doubt it would still have fitted me given I was 13 when it came out :lol:

Your FB ban no' up yet?:lol:

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Your FB ban no' up yet?:lol:

Not yet mate, it's 30 days from whatever date it was that we played up at Ross County :lol:

Edit: 16th April so just over another week to go haha

Edited by Reevesy

2 hours ago, Hampden View said:

For me the away top should be yellow simply because the Lion Rampant is yellow.............or red but definitely not white (England) or pink.

see '81 away then, right up your street.

On 05/05/2017 at 3:19 PM, Ormond said:

The Faddy Paris one. Thread closed. :ok:

2 hours ago, McDange said:

images.jpeg

:ok: Looked like a morris dancing outfit but it's the memories that count...

Edited by Toepoke