Scottish teams in Europe - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish teams in Europe

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Firstly, Celtic and Sevco aren't Scottish teams.

They are Scottish-based teams with their allegiances elsewhere.

Perhaps a thread titled 'Scottish-based teams in Europe' would be a more appropriate place to discuss their matches.

Secondly, how gutless are Hearts (and how corrupt are the SFA?)

Sevco took Hearts' rightful place in the Europa League as Sevco not FFP, and not a peep from Hearts. top6.gif

(Did Anne get some sort of secret compensation deal?)

And thirdly... What exactly did you think would happen when you spat in the face of The Glorious to slink away and sell your soul to satan's XI, Mr. Jack?

(You gambled it all on 32Red and lost.) :suicide:

A monorail? A monorail.

Aberdeen are already stronger than last season and through to the next round without even kicking a ball while you've been sold a bill of goods by a chimp who's been found out and won't even be there at Christmas.

Good luck to your new and completely unproven teammates in Scottish weather and in a Scottish football league. :crazy:

Gaining Top Six and avoiding administration (tic toc) this season will be like winning the World Club Championship for your mob.

As Derek said "There's a proper way to leave a club... " and this wonderful, wonderful result looks soooo good on you, Ryan. lolrangers.gif  sheepdance.gif  :wave:

Enjoy your gloat Scotty, it's undeniable. 

Although I think the chimp remark is borderline racist so perhaps could have been worded better. 

Hopefully Aberdeen and St Johnstone can avoid any similar issues. 

6 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Although I think the chimp remark is borderline racist so perhaps could have been worded better. 

its not even remotely racist

On 29/06/2017 at 4:43 PM, Stu101 said:

Hopefully, I'll be first on here with the 'never defeated in Europe' stuff come 10pm tonight :ok:

That fantastic record had to end some time I suppose

23 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

A currant bun I know is claiming that Progres goalscorer was ineligible?

16 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Now that would be funny :lol:

Zero chance that, if there has been a rule breach, that it will be sorted inside a week. 

Rangers are out and will remain out. Limmasol may get a bye next round though. 

Just now, Parklife said:

Zero chance that, if there has been a rule breach, that it will be sorted inside a week. 

Rangers are out and will remain out. Limmasol may get a bye next round though. 

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Tell me about it, we'd get to see you spit roasted off that Cypriot Mob over two legs!

I think it would be best if Rangers remain out tbh for the reason SH quotes above :lol:

I doubt there's anything in this & it's all probably come from the tongue & cheek text sent from a Rangers fan last night to Celtic asking how we find out if they had an ineligible player :ok:

4 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Of course not. After all it was an Aberdeen supporter talking about the Rangers manager. 

If someone looks like a chimp then they look like a chimp. Don't even try to bring race into it. Where are you when Gareth Bale is referred to as a monkey?

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

If someone looks like a chimp then they look like a chimp. Don't even try to bring race into it. Where are you when Gareth Bale is referred to as a monkey?

I didn't say it was racist I said it was borderline. 

I don't believe Scotty was actually being racist, merely pointing out some poor language. 

I have no interest in what Gareth Bale gets called. 

Just now, RenfrewBlue said:

I didn't say it was racist I said it was borderline. 

I don't believe Scotty was actually being racist, merely pointing out some poor language. 

I have no interest in what Gareth Bale gets called. 

By bringing your 'borderline' remark into play, you are insinuating it's racist. That remark gets thrown around unfairly on here a lot.

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's just banter.

(There's more important things.)

That never even entered my head.

(I believe that he has the coaching skills of a chimp.)

Very big of you! 

19 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Of course not. After all it was an Aberdeen supporter talking about the Rangers manager. 

Pedro does come across as a very nice man, just... the green boots ban, 'We are the people', "Aberdeen has come to the end of a cycle" stuff seems to be made part of his 'coaching' while in reality they don't contribute to results in the tried and true way of getting in the right players and implementing the right tactics do.

Arguing with fans last night...

19657448_720357414840798_305387424054433

Do you think he's out of his depth? (Or just up to his knees?)

Once again an already cash-strapped Rangers find themselves in a 'we can't afford to keep him and we can't afford to sack him' situation.

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Pedro does come across as a very nice man, just... the green boots ban, 'We are the people', "Aberdeen has come to the end of a cycle" stuff seems to be made part of his 'coaching' while in reality they don't contribute to results in the tried and true way of getting in the right players and implementing the right tactics do.

Once again an already cash-strapped Rangers find themselves in a 'we can't afford to keep him and we can't afford to sack him' situation.

this photo has been proven to be taken out of context 

2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Unusually I find myself agreeing with this, a puzzling appointment and that's been compounded by allowing him to sign a bunch Latin Americans that no one had heard of and only after the shopping spree appoint a Director Football.

Hopefully this is just another setback and I can go back to think everything the creationist posts is utter guff.