Scottish teams in Europe - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish teams in Europe

22 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

It's just banter.

(There's more important things.)

That never even entered my head.

(I believe that he has the coaching skills of a chimp.)

Very big of you! 

I didn't ever think you were being racist, it just read badly.. 

As for his coaching skills, one swallow does not a summer make otherwise Brendan Rogers would have been sacked after losing to Lincoln Red Imps. 

Always want the Scottish teams to succeed in Europe but its been a bleak few years recently. 

16 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

which is what most reasonably minded people would also think with that comparison.........

No it's not, yer talkin mince. 

Coaching skills of a chimp is not a commonly used phrase and your attempting to say so is desperate in the extreme. 

7 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I didn't ever think you were being racist, it just read badly.. 

As for his coaching skills, one swallow does not a summer make otherwise Brendan Rogers would have been sacked after losing to Lincoln Red Imps. 

Always want the Scottish teams to succeed in Europe but its been a bleak few years recently. 

Garbage ...Brendan Rodgers had only started as Celtic manager where as your clown Pedro had most of last season to get a team together bye bye rangers lol

23 minutes ago, jcs said:

Garbage ...Brendan Rodgers had only started as Celtic manager where as your clown Pedro had most of last season to get a team together bye bye rangers lol

Most of last season?  He was appointed in March!

2 hours ago, jcs said:

Oh well I should apologise then or maybe your manager should a team from Luxembourg if it wasn't for kenny miller would you lot score at all hilarious ? 

Thank you for your intelligent, insightful and mature posts. 

3 hours ago, jcs said:

Oh well I should apologise then or maybe your manager should a team from Luxembourg if it wasn't for kenny miller would you lot score at all hilarious ? 

49 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Thank you for your intelligent, insightful and mature posts. 

Have to say I had to read that 4 times before I could work out what it was supposed to be saying. :lol:

I'm coming to the conclusion that if you chapped on 11 random doors, the occupants would be favourites to play a Scottish team in Europe at this time of year. And BTW if it turned out they were all blokes I'd bet my house on it.

20 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Diabolical from Saints. No excuses about Trakai being into their season either. Pathetic from us. 

It's only diabolical and pathetic if you believe that the standard of Scottish football is reasonable

It's not and hasnt been for some time

There are far too many pundits, reporters, airwave time, backpage headlines deluding us all about something that is ultimately shite.