Scottish teams in Europe - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish teams in Europe

With regards to Celtic's banners last night, I never saw much wrong with them. With the bile that comes from that Hun shower of shiite, fvck them. Offended when it suits those scummy cvnts. 

Edited by Ormond

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

There's no need as the fact remains that Griffiths made the '6 finger' sign and then got pelted by objects.

You're a clown. 

I don't give a fvck what you think anymore, Scotty. As phart says, you're so pig-headed that you'll never listen to reason or any amount of evidence once you've made your mind up. 

You didn't even watch the fvcking game and you're on here arguing with folk about what happened in it :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I don't give a fvck what you think anymore, Scotty. As phart says, you're so pig-headed that you'll never listen to reason or any amount of evidence once you've made your mind up. 

You didn't even watch the fvcking game and you're on here arguing with folk about what happened in it :lol: 

In that case, all you'd have to do is show that the related videos on here aren't true. 

17 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Fair enough. I'll remember this quote for the next time you stick your neb into other folks conversations. 

It'll be fun watching you explain how it's different because you're a special case. ?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

In that case, all you'd have to do is show that the related videos on here aren't true. 

Go and watch the game. It's not my job to stop you looking like an ignoramus. :lol: 

2 hours ago, wanderer said:

Mate spoke to him this morning, apart from a little bit sore this morning, he was patched up in hospital last night and taking it easy today :ok:

Glad to hear he is on the mend. Violence is a terrible thing. especially when you're just trying to follow your team :)

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Go and watch the game. It's not my job to stop you looking like an ignoramus. :lol: 

I've seen the videos of the incidents.

Just now, phart said:

Did he perhaps have any fingers in the air before that?

Your comment is out of order as Griffiths shouldn't have had objects thrown at him and the Aberdeen fans shouldn't have been attacked. 

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

I've seen the videos of the incidents.

Your comment is out of order as Griffiths shouldn't have had objects thrown at him and the Aberdeen fans shouldn't have been attacked. 

Yeah i even said the Aberdeen fan shouldn't have been attacked check the post before, jumping in without full possession of facts once again ;)

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

7 minutes ago, phart said:

Yeah i even said the Aberdeen fan shouldn't have been attacked check the post before, jumping in without full possession of facts once again ;)

You posted.

I was typing a reply.

You then posted again before my reply was posted but that still doesn't change the order of your posts (once you had a wee think).

Edited by Scotty CTA

37 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You're a clown. 

23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I don't give a fvck what you think anymore, Scotty.  ...you're so pig-headed ...

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's not my job to stop you looking like an ignoramus. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

The reason you don't see me resorting to name-calling and insults (apart from being a mature adult) is that my points are strong enough to stand on their own.

Yours aren't, hence the childishness.

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

The reason you don't see me resorting to name-calling and insults (apart from being a mature adult) is that my points are strong enough to stand on their own.

Yours aren't, hence the childishness.

I think you, sadly, genuinely believe that. Your points don't stand. Griffiths was abused and targeted before he gestured to the Linfield fans. You'd know this if you'd bothered to watch the game. 

Instead you've came on here and blamed the victim. Classy

So don't try and take the moral high ground with me, that's somewhere you'll never be able to occupy. :ok: