Scottish teams in Europe - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish teams in Europe

7 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

You posted.

I was typing a reply.

You then posted again before my reply was posted but that still doesn't change the order of your posts (once you had a wee think).

The order of my posts was dictated by the order of the posts i was responding to, nothing else. Your mistake is to think i was attributing equal solemnity to my answer to you and my answer to Wanderer.

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I think you, sadly, genuinely believe that. Your points don't stand. Griffiths was abused and targeted before he gestured to the Linfield fans. You'd know this if you'd bothered to watch the game. 

Instead you've came on here and blamed the victim. Classy

So don't try and take the moral high ground with me, that's somewhere you'll never be able to occupy. :ok: 

Don't call anyone a name, just threaten them with eternal torment instead ;)

35 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

The reason you don't see me resorting to name-calling and insults (apart from being a mature adult) is that my points are strong enough to stand on their own.

Yours aren't, hence the childishness.

Have you got a dog !!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I think you, sadly, genuinely believe that. Your points don't stand. Griffiths was abused and targeted before he gestured to the Linfield fans. You'd know this if you'd bothered to watch the game. 

Instead you've came on here and blamed the victim. Classy

So don't try and take the moral high ground with me, that's somewhere you'll never be able to occupy. :ok: 

I never blamed Griffiths for the actions of the Linfield fans.

They are responsible for their own actions (just as Griffiths is).

And he's not an innocent 'victim'.

29 minutes ago, phart said:

The order of my posts was dictated by the order of the posts i was responding to, nothing else. Your mistake is to think i was attributing equal solemnity to my answer to you and my answer to Wanderer.

I can accept that (I don't however accept your post).

Griffiths foolishly encouraged a reaction while the Aberdeen supporters didn't.

28 minutes ago, phart said:

Don't call anyone a name, just threaten them with eternal torment instead ;)

I've never threatened anyone with anything.

11 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I never blamed Griffiths for the actions of the Linfield fans

Yes you have and you keep doing it. I'll show you exactly where you done it : 

11 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

And he's not an innocent 'victim'.

:rolleyes: 

Celtic deserve everything they get, they pandered to their arsehole element in their fan base and have been let down many times by them. It is interesting that under Lawell, Celtic have had such a carefully nurtured public image, so I can only assume they see the pro IRA stuff as lucrative or something. 

Another charge for Celtic from UEFA.  Flying an illicit banner, kit infringement and blocking stairways.  Linfield have also posted something on Twitter about Celtic refusing to fly the NI flag and it contravening UEFA's Respect protocols.  

3 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Celtic now facing charges on three accounts for last night and one for the away leg in Belfast. That will be 14 charges against the club in the last  six years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40674198

I only saw the actual banner at the time, never knew they had a "sniper at work" one further down the picture. I assume the other picture is meant to be some sort of paramilitary portrait.

3 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Celtic now facing charges on three accounts for last night and one for the away leg in Belfast. That will be 14 charges against the club in the last  six years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40674198

Why are the Celtic fans holding up a banner of a 'Grey'?

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Yes you have and you keep doing it. I'll show you exactly where you done it : 

:rolleyes: 

No, I've never done that.

The Linfield supporters are responsible for their own actions, just as Griffiths is responsible for his.

Should Griffiths have ignored the home fans? Yes

Should the home fans have ignored Griffiths? Yes

Griffiths was foolishly irresponsible for provoking them (so not innocent).

Did Griffiths DESERVE to have bottles, etc. thrown at him? No

Should he have known that there was a possibility that objects would get thrown at him for trying to 'get it up' the home fans? Of course (which has been my point all along).

6 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Why are the Celtic fans holding up a banner of a 'Grey'?

No, I've never done that.

The Linfield supporters are responsible for their own actions, just as Griffiths is responsible for his.

Should Griffiths have ignored the home fans? Yes

Should the home fans have ignored Griffiths? Yes

Griffiths was foolishly irresponsible for provoking them (so not innocent).

Did Griffiths DESERVE to have bottles, etc. thrown at him? No

Should he have known that there was a possibility that objects would get thrown at him for trying to 'get it up' the home fans? Of course (which has been my point all along).

Your point is ludicrous and as pathetic as your attempts to insinuate Griffiths is not the victim in this situation.

Griffiths was ignoring the home fans until he was abused. He then reacted (he shouldn't have, i agree but i know i'd struggle to just ignore someone throwing a glass bottle at me...). You'd know all this if YOU'D WATCHED THE FVCKING GAME. 

Anyway, i'm wasted enough time on your blinkered, warped view of reality. 

Edited by Parklife

10 minutes ago, phart said:

Well i'll leave you to process that however you feel is best.

Cool.

(Just sensitive about my brethren that are still there.)

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Your point is ludicrous and as pathetic is your attempts to insinuate Griffiths is not the victim in this situation.

Griffiths is a 'victim' of his own foolishness.

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Your point is ludicrous and as pathetic is your attempts to insinuate Griffiths is not the victim in this situation.

Griffiths was ignoring the home fans until he was abused. He then reacted (he shouldn't have, i agree...

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

(Which is all that I have been saying.)

15 minutes ago, Chief said:

Celtic deserve everything they get, they pandered to their arsehole element in their fan base and have been let down many times by them. It is interesting that under Lawell, Celtic have had such a carefully nurtured public image, so I can only assume they see the pro IRA stuff as lucrative or something. 

Dry your eyes you little gimp :lol:

The banner didn't even mention the IRA so can people please stop pretending to be offended.

Just now, Reevesy said:

Dry your eyes you little gimp :lol:

The banner didn't even mention the IRA so can people please stop pretending to be offended.

It's a parody of a "Sniper at work" sign. I'm sure you're well aware of that. Embarrassing that fans even associate themselves with all that IRA loving shite but not surprising. 

Just now, Scotty CTA said:

Cool.

(Just sensitive about my brethren that are still there.)

Really? Maybe they were asking for it by wearing Aberdeen tops or singing Aberdeen songs? :rolleyes: 

Griffiths is a 'victim' of his own foolishness.

And a victim of having objects thrown at him while he went about his work. 

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

(Which is all that I have been saying.)

That's not all you've been saying though, otherwise you wouldn't be having to defend your ignorant position. 

You watched the game yet? 

Just now, wellyman said:

So the Uefa mafia strikes again , one of the most corrupt organisations in the world now citing  a team for having fans in the stairways !!!

Maybe just maybe 20,000 people wanted a pish at the same !!!! 

The police should be paying that fine for us cos it was those dicks who were crowding the stairs more than anyone else.