Scottish teams in Europe - Page 22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish teams in Europe

18 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Another charge for Celtic from UEFA.  Flying an illicit banner, kit infringement and blocking stairways.  Linfield have also posted something on Twitter about Celtic refusing to fly the NI flag and it contravening UEFA's Respect protocols.  

Nothing like daft Ulsterman wetting their knickers about Flegs.

3 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

The police should be paying that fine for us cos it was those dicks who were crowding the stairs more than anyone else.

You cannot blame them , they are mostly bluenoses and don't get many chances to see a decent football team.

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Really? Maybe they were asking for it by wearing Aberdeen tops or singing Aberdeen songs? :rolleyes: 

Not funny (and not worth posting).

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

And a victim of having objects thrown at him while he went about his work. 

You would be correct if winding up a hostile crowd was his work.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That's not all you've been saying though, otherwise you wouldn't be having to defend your ignorant position. 

It definitely is.

Quote otherwise.

Quote where I've stated that the Linfield fans were justified in throwing objects or that Griffiths deserved to have objects thrown at him.

(I've never believed or stated either.)

That's the part that's in your head.

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

Not funny (and not worth posting).

It's not meant to be funny. It's meant to show you how stupid what you've been posting is. 

1 minute ago, Chief said:

It's a parody of a "Sniper at work" sign. I'm sure you're well aware of that. Embarrassing that fans even associate themselves with all that IRA loving shite but not surprising. 

The sniper at work is actually the parody. So it's a parody of a parody.

Which basically means that you're upset about a road sign being on a football banner. Perhaps you should avoid watching this sport from now on.

3 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

The sniper at work is actually the parody. So it's a parody of a parody.

Which basically means that you're upset about a road sign being on a football banner. Perhaps you should avoid watching this sport from now on.

I'm well aware that's a parody also. 

For the record I'm not upset, I have never stated so. However I do find it sad as in 2017 we have knuckle draggers that think this has any place at football. 

Celtic have made a rod for their own back accepting this fairly regurly when it could easily be stopped but they just don't have the appetite. 

Maybe the saddest thing of all is people on here making excuses for it all. I am well aware Rangers have an equivalent knuckle dragging element in their support too, not too sure what that has to do with Celtic's banners though. 

Grown men who fly flags supporting the IRA in 2017 man, how pathetic is that. 

3 minutes ago, Chief said:

I

Grown men who fly flags supporting the IRA in 2017 man, how pathetic is that. 

None of the flags showed support for the IRA. I seen support for our manager and marking the players' undefeated domestic season, but none about the IRA.

1 minute ago, Reevesy said:

None of the flags showed support for the IRA. I seen support for our manager and marking the players' undefeated domestic season, but none about the IRA.

What is the purpose of the banner with the image of black beret, dark sunglasses and army style combat gear? 

1 minute ago, EddardStark said:

What is the purpose of the banner with the image of black beret, dark sunglasses and army style combat gear? 

It went along with the words "Brendan's undefeated army".

Same way people dress in military gear and call themselves the Tartan Army, nothing to get upset about.

5 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

If you don't see the IRA link in the Green Brigade's banners then to quote Nigel Pearson, "you're an ostrich."

2 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

It went along with the words "Brendan's undefeated army".

Same way people dress in military gear and call themselves the Tartan Army, nothing to get upset about.

Aye ok. I personally couldn't care less what the GB get up to. I have been shot many times at CP by snipers :-)

We'll this thread has escalated quickly lol

UEFA aren't serious about any of this crap. Illicit banners and now illicit bibs ? It's all a money making exercise for the second most corrupt organisation in world football.

Huns creaming themselves over potential punishment is hilarious though. At least it's given them some European interest ?

Edited by slasher