Gauld leaving Sporting - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gauld leaving Sporting

er yir macaroon

14 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Islam feruz.....   another 'exciting prospect' that has come to nothing sitting on the bench, or not even getting to the bench at a big club.

To be fair, Islam Feruz is a wee fanny.  I don't think Gauldy is - he hasn't been done for driving his Porsche while disqualified for a start.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Islam feruz.....   another 'exciting prospect' that has come to nothing sitting on the bench, or not even getting to the bench at a big club.

He wasn't ever that good. Relied too much on his pace. Said it from the moment i saw him play. 

I'm available to hire as a scout on a part time basis, if anyone want's to get in touch. 

33 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He wasn't ever that good. Relied too much on his pace. Said it from the moment i saw him play. 

I'm available to hire as a scout on a part time basis, if anyone want's to get in touch. 

pedro caixinha is looking for someone to identify any players that aren't total gash

2 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

is he ^?^ Wasn't aware he had actually brought any bad players into the Scottish game? If at all.

he's looking for someone to help him bring in players who are slightly better than bad

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

it is suprising as to how shite he has actually turned out to be though, i mean like to be lucky to be playing in the conference shite

Edited by LewisEDI

28 minutes ago, LewisEDI said:

it is suprising as to how shite he has actually turned out to be though, i mean like to be lucky to be playing in the conference shite

Where have you seen coverage of him playing to form this opinion? Can't say I've seen many Sporting B games on the telly myself.

3 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Where have you seen coverage of him playing to form this opinion? Can't say I've seen many Sporting B games on the telly myself.

Islam Feruz never played for Sporting B. 

Guest MorayCupMan

Gutted for the loon that it is not really working out for him at sporting. But would be more than happy to see a guy that showed so much talent when i saw him play get more 1st team action somewhere else...still only 21, so plenty of time to kick start his career again and I am sure he learned plenty out in Portugal.

On 5/12/2017 at 4:38 PM, Rude Gullit said:

He'll have to rebuild his reputation most probably. English championship? I could see him failing there for being too wee. Celtic maybe? Regardless, that's the best part of 3 years down the pan.

As for being to wee for English championship football, I seem to remember Ryan Fraser doing well when I saw him play for Ipswich when he was on loan from Bournemouth a season or two ago and I am pretty sure he maybe a couple of inches smaller (not that I have measured the pair of them up though :lol:). And he seems to have came good of late or am I just being a little too positive ;)

Edited by MorayCupMan

On 5/16/2017 at 9:34 PM, Ormond said:

United fan in living on early 80s glory shockaroonie. A better team beat you on the day. You sound like an Old Firm fan with that arrogance.

wtf are you on about? Do they still have lead in the paint over there?

St johnstone deserved to win the cup as united didn't change their game plan from the other games they had played against them earlier in the season. It was more than obvious after st johnstone scored. That was down to the manager not having a clue.

12 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

wtf are you on about? Do they still have lead in the paint over there?

St johnstone deserved to win the cup as united didn't change their game plan from the other games they had played against them earlier in the season. It was more than obvious after st johnstone scored. That was down to the manager not having a clue.

So, it wouldn't have mattered a jot what Saints did if you had a better manager? Don't be an eejit.