Rangers withdraw from Development League - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers withdraw from Development League

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

(At least use the verse properly.)

How am I a fool, then?

(You buy into Pedro's mini-League season book push?)

Because it hasn't started yet, no one knows whether it will succeed or not, yet you have already written it off as simply a cost saving exercise.

You are the very definition of a fool.

'A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion' Proverbs 18:2

9 hours ago, Stu101 said:

You see the game? Not spoken to anyone that was there yet.

He had some really nice touches. Also seemed to read the game well. There was a few times that he anticipated where a 2nd ball would fall and nipped in and won the ball first. He's certainly got something. 

11 hours ago, Parklife said:

He had some really nice touches. Also seemed to read the game well. There was a few times that he anticipated where a 2nd ball would fall and nipped in and won the ball first. He's certainly got something. 

Cheers. Good to know. I know a few that rate him highly.

On 2017-5-17 at 9:07 PM, Scotty CTA said:

A team that plays only friendlies as opposed to a full time DL team?

Or are you saying that the plan is play friendlies full time? (And is that even possible?)

One can't read too many Bible verses as the Bible is inexhaustible.

Strange, I've read the Bible cover to cover and it didn't take that long. 

Not a bad story but the ending was a bit far fetched. 

13 hours ago, Parklife said:

I haven't seen the game but a colleague who was there said much the same thing. 

He's bound to be sold now, isn't he? ?

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I haven't seen the game but a colleague who was there said much the same thing. 

He's bound to be sold now, isn't he? ?

I would imagine so,they'll need 50 quid to replace the ball that the boy sprinted out of the stadium with :lol:

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I would imagine so,they'll need 50 quid to replace the ball that the boy sprinted out of the stadium with :lol:

£50 for a ball- that's probably cheap these days.

Mine me and a couple of the boys having to pool the ginger bottles for a moldmaster back in the day

Punted into the river less two minutes after leaving intersport, never to be seen again..

12 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

£50 for a ball- that's probably cheap these days.

Mine me and a couple of the boys having to pool the ginger bottles for a moldmaster back in the day

Punted into the river less two minutes after leaving intersport, never to be seen again..

We used to kick them out of the intersport door and run like fvck :rollsmile: