Rossy - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poor stuff. Not sure if he's been banned or if he's just sacked it. 

I had my fair share of a disagreements with him but i'd never want folk to get banned. Especially for something that was playground bullshit that went too far. 

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I had my fair share of a disagreements with him but i'd never want folk to get banned. Especially for something that was playground bullshit that went too far. 

Exactly. I never even considered that he might have been banned. Surely not?? What did he do to deserve a ban.

More likely a combo of having had enough and being a bit embarrassed by his spat with Slasher.

Edited by Marky

55 minutes ago, Marky said:

Exactly. I never even considered that he might have been banned. Surely not?? What did he do to deserve a ban.

Too many folk on here are wee saddos who want to be all offended about what folk say on the internet. If you think someone is a bawbag and don't want to interact with them, then put them on ignore. It's pretty simple. Grassing folk up to the teacher is child behaviour. 

28 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Too many folk on here are wee saddos who want to be all offended about what folk say on the internet. If you think someone is a bawbag and don't want to interact with them, then put them on ignore. It's pretty simple. Grassing folk up to the teacher is child behaviour. 

To be fair, it didn't take Rossy much to go off on one!

I kept forgetting he was a grown adult.

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

To be fair, it didn't take Rossy much to go off on one!

I kept forgetting he was a grown adult.

:lol: 

Aye, i can't disagree. I've had my fair share of fallings out with him too. I don't take anyone on here seriously enough to be genuinely annoyed though. 

Poor fella was a martyr to his own rage. Particularly his OF fuelled rage.

i enjoyed most of his contributions and for the most part agreed with him. 

He just couldnae control himself though.

I'm sure he'll return. Sooner the better I say. 

3 minutes ago, Marky said:

Poor fella was a martyr to his own rage. Particularly his OF fuelled rage.

i enjoyed most of his contributions and for the most part agreed with him. 

He just couldnae control himself though.

I'm sure he'll return. Sooner the better I say. 

Unless he's deid?

Slasher?

21 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Unless he's deid?

Slasher?

Nah he was last active on the 24th April. That was the Monday after the showdown. 

If slasher had done him in he'd need to have resurrected and Easter was the previous weekend. 

3 minutes ago, Marky said:

Nah he was last active on the 24th April. That was the Monday after the showdown. 

If slasher had done him in he'd need to have resurrected and Easter was the previous weekend. 

Unless Slasher is holding him hostage. he might have tortured poor Rossy and got his TAMB password.

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

Too many whankks on here set out to get folk banned. I've fell out with people on here but never in a million years have I reported a single thing or suggested a ban. That's whiney bairns stuff.

If Rossy has been banned then that's pish. :worried:

6 hours ago, Parklife said:

:ok:

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Too many whankks on here set out to get folk banned. I've fell out with people on here but never in a million years have I reported a single thing or suggested a ban. That's whiney bairns stuff.

If Rossy has been banned then that's pish. :worried:

I agree but it would be ironic given he did a lot of reporting and trying to get folk banned himself.

6 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

I agree but it would be ironic given he did a lot of reporting and trying to get folk banned himself.

I don't know 'owt about that. Is there a grassing history from Rossy?

4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I don't know 'owt about that. Is there a grassing history from Rossy?

Not that i know of

He is/was the most carnaptious poster in the entire history of the Tamb therefore more likely to be on the end of a report than instigating one

I think he must have got everyone's back up at some point or another and on a wide variety of subjects too

Just now, Ally Bongo said:

Not that i know of

He is/was the most carnaptious poster in the entire history of the Tamb therefore more likely to be on the end of a report than instigating one

I think he must have got everyone's back up at some point or another and on a wide variety of subjects too

He's like Deecie. Once you tell him a few times that Aberdeen are the greatest thing in the World, they become your pal. :P

He done a few really weird things over the years that had me wondering a bit...

For instance in a debate about how catholics had to put their religion on bank forms in the early 80's he just completely made up the claim that he had "kept" bank forms from them and had went and looked and it wasn't the case. When i actually payed to get the news article from the archive and prove him wrong, he went mental and started calling me a virgin,mentalist, blah di blah.

He had a the touch of a fantasist about him. The board doesn't go that far back now, but when Jim Fairlie was saying he was the only catholic in the whole of Perth Police and how everyone would whistle the sash to him the start of everyshift, he was making shit up when Fairlie came out with that as well. Weird laddie.

Mind he was DutchTV making a joke about woman being at home doing the ironing in 2015, maybe he just thought it was still the 80's that's why he had bank forms from then.

I'm away for an archive search. We'll go Kraiegh mode on him.