New Kits 2017/18 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Kits 2017/18

3 hours ago, giblet said:

Complete with picture this time. Aberdeen Rangers FCDDGGrC5XUAAprJN?format=jpg&name=large

HAHAHA,  that cannot be for real? Who the f u ck gave that the go ahead? Many a staunch man up there to be fair, might be trying to capture the soft Unionist Aberdeen fan.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, giblet said:

Sssssssssh, the silence of the lambs on this board is deafening.:lol:

To be fair, grown men discussing the wrongs and rights of football strip fashion is highly embarrassing so I applaud the silence.

At first look its really errrrr different..... we have had blue away kits in the recent past, but they were always a darker shade of blue (and had a habit of clashing with Hearts kits more than our home kits do.....).

I can see why people are saying Rangers, but first name that came to my head upon seeing it was 1860 Munich.

Given it will only be used a hand full of times against Accies, Motherwell, Hearts and probably in Europe, not worth losing sleep over.

On 6/24/2017 at 8:14 PM, Mox said:

HAHAHA,  that cannot be for real? Who the f u ck gave that the go ahead? Many a staunch man up there to be fair, might be trying to capture the soft Unionist Aberdeen fan.

How is a blue and white top attempting to capture "the soft Unionist? :unsure: 

As a strip, i quite like it. A definite downgrade on last seasons tremendous black and orange effort though. 

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

How is a blue and white top attempting to capture "the soft Unionist? :unsure: 

As a strip, i quite like it. A definite downgrade on last seasons tremendous black and orange effort though. 

Orange one year, blue the next?  Huns without the bus fare right enough......:wink2:

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Orange one year, blue the next?  Huns without the bus fare right enough......:wink2:

Coming from a fan of the team who has an Aberdeen home strip as your away strip every second year, i'd say it's very much the other way around. 

Or..... maybe it's just a fitbaw strip with zero connection to any other club ^?^

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

It does look a bit like a mid 90s Rangers strip that's been left out in the sun.

:lol:

Its a long way from the worst strip I've seen though.

I had a few of those Rangers Adidas strips in the early 90s and you only had to wash them once for them to get that washed out look!!  

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

I had a few of those Rangers Adidas strips in the early 90s and you only had to wash them once for them to get that washed out look!!  

We know that's a lie, no Rangers fan had their strip off long enough in the 90's to wash it. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

We know that's a lie, no Rangers fan had their strip off long enough in the 90's to wash it. 

My dad had a sun roof in the motor and we would often go through the car wash with it open and me strapped to the back seat!

12 hours ago, flicktokick said:

Away from the Story of the Blues, Dunfermline have released their new strip - a tribute to their cup winning team of 68.

6510335.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Is that Callum Morris? Despite him being employed by AFC for around 8 months, i'm still pretty unsure as to what he actually looks like! 

Edited by Parklife

On 26/06/2017 at 11:20 PM, flicktokick said:

Away from the Story of the Blues, Dunfermline have released their new strip - a tribute to their cup winning team of 68.

6510335.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Nice strip that.

Am a big fan of Joma.

Got the Honduras top from the last World Cup. A thing of beauty.

742060426_o.jpg