New Kits 2017/18 - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Kits 2017/18

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

That Rovers shirt would be a great Scotland away. 

I've always thought that blue and white, and red and yellow (home and away, at the same time) to match our 2 flags would look smart.

(Third kit would be black socks, black shorts, black collar, black trim, with a super bright Royal Stewart tartan top.)

• 3 weeks later...

Re the upcoming World Cup 2018, Belgium somewhat interestingly are bring back the argyle design from an 80s top http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/07/belgium-2018-world-cup-kit.html?m=1

Yugoslavia had the same design around that time also.

Not sure if Belgium have a better contract than us where they get a more exclusive top but I wouldn't half like to see an argyle inspired away top, given our obvious connection.

54 minutes ago, JECK said:

Re the upcoming World Cup 2018, Belgium somewhat interestingly are bring back the argyle design from an 80s top http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/07/belgium-2018-world-cup-kit.html?m=1

Yugoslavia had the same design around that time also.

Not sure if Belgium have a better contract than us where they get a more exclusive top but I wouldn't half like to see an argyle inspired away top, given our obvious connection.

That's an awful top

• 1 month later...