Ryan Jack to Rangers - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryan Jack to Rangers

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlueGaz
11 minutes ago, The Giant said:

There seems to be talk of an Aberdeen player going to Rangers just before every Aberdeen v Rangers game. Strange.

Will probably be Kenny McLean in tomorrows papers...

I think it's genuine interest this time publically mentioned by Pedro. Believe it when I see it though. 

Edited by BlueGaz

6 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I think it's genuine interest this time publically mentioned by Pedro. Believe it when I see it though. 

Your roaster manager who'll be sacked by October. I'm sure Jack will be desperate to go and play there :lol: 

Cant believe thickos still buy this pish. Happens before every game we have against them. 

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Your roaster manager who'll be sacked by October. I'm sure Jack will be desperate to go and play there :lol: 

Cant believe thickos still buy this pish. Happens before every game we have against them. 

All I said was it had been mentioned. Never said I was buying anything. The opposite in fact. ^_^

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Your roaster manager who'll be sacked by October.

Easily. Had there been more games to go before end of season then I was thinking by summer.

Nothing says more about the King's reign than the appointment of this clown. Nickel and dime pish...Celtic got Rodgers and Rangers got who from where?! Wow every year King is in charge is one more on the way to 10 in a row.

Edited by thplinth

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Easily. Had there been more games to go by end of season I was thinking end of summer.

Nothing says more about the King's reign than the appointment of this clown. Nickel and dime pish...Celtic got Rodgers and Rangers got who from where?! Wow every year King is in charge is one more on the way to 10 in a row.

10IAR is about as certain as anything can be in football. 

36 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

All I said was it had been mentioned. Never said I was buying anything. The opposite in fact. ^_^

I wasn't specifically meaning you TBH. 

1 hour ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Seems to be gathering pace.

take it he's not an "Aberdeen man" to join them? His reception up at pittodrie next season will be interesting to say the least I'm sure.

He's a hun apparently so definitely not an Aberdeen fan. I've heard he has offers from the MLS too. Fuk going to that circus when you could be living it up in the states. 

5 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

He's a hun apparently so definitely not an Aberdeen fan. I've heard he has offers from the MLS too. Fuk going to that circus when you could be living it up in the states. 

Every Aberdeen born Aberdeen player is a Hun according our roaster fans. It has forever been thus :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Every Aberdeen born Aberdeen player is a Hun according our roaster fans. It has forever been thus :lol: 

Ah fair enough. It was actually AFC chat I was getting it from :lol:

10 hours ago, Parklife said:

Not it hasn't, you made that up.

on the subject of jack, ranges can have him. Just make sure you don't play him in a big game or let him near Scott brown because he shit himself

Guest BlueGaz
30 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

on the subject of jack, ranges can have him. Just make sure you don't play him in a big game or let him near Scott brown because he shit himself

I agree.  I think if we want to / have to carry on at the same low standard we have set this year then he would be a good signing (across the board - not just recruitment).  If we want to at least kick on a 'bit' from this season then I wouldn't sign him.  Beggars can't be choosers though.  Not looking forward to this window.  Will be interesting to say the least.

Edited by BlueGaz

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

What utter pish. 

57 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I agree.  I think if we want to / have to carry on at the same low standard we have set this year then he would be a good signing (across the board - not just recruitment).  If we want to at least kick on a 'bit' from this season then I wouldn't sign him.  Beggars can't be choosers though.  Not looking forward to this window.  Will be interesting to say the least.

:lol: He'd instantly be your best midfielder. 

Talk about being delusional. 

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

What utter pish. 

No he wouldn't instantly be our best midfielder.  Holt a better player than Jack.  But thanks for your input :ok:

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Holt a better player than Jack.  

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

1 minute ago, EddardStark said:

Would love to see him at Rangers however we also a real hard player in the middle to enable players like this to thrive.

Would agree, Eddard. If Jack is combined with a strong, powerful, ball-winning midfielder, that's when the best of him would shine through. 

Guest BlueGaz

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Would agree, Eddard. If Jack is combined with a strong, powerful, ball-winning midfielder, that's when the best of him would shine through. 

Do yer wee laughy emojis all you want.  Jack not a move forward.  Not got the temperament to make us better, he would be far too frustrated, not got the ballz in big games, which has been mentioned before.  If we are going to remain where we are, not worth the money for him.  No thanks :ok:

9 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Do yer wee laughy emojis all you want.  

I will. You made me laugh by talking complete, ignorant pish. 

Jack not a move forward.  Not got the temperament to make us better, he would be far too frustrated, not got the ballz in big games, which has been mentioned before.

Which is also complete nonsense.

If we are going to remain where we are, not worth the money for him.  No thanks :ok:

You'll not be getting him anyway, so there's no worries. 

31 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What utter pish. 

no, utter pish is what you posted about Aberdeen fans calling the players huns.

try not being a knob for one day in your life, you might enjoy it. 

Edited by vanderark14

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

no, utter pish is what you posted about Aberdeen fans calling the players huns.

Nope, it's pretty true. Some Aberdeen fans are so utterly obsessed by Rangers that they're desperate to label our players Huns at every opportunity. 

Why do they care to much about what team someone supported when they were 12 years old? Weird behaviour.  

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

try not being a knob for one day in your life, you might enjoy it. 

Classy... If telling someone who's taking pish, that they're talking pish, is "being a knob" then i'm guilty as charged. 

Jack is an excellent player at the level we play at. Not quite sure why it's entirely his fault that we have a shite record against Celtic. Care to elaborate? Does Considine (about 74 red cards vs Celtic) always shite it? What about Reynolds? What about Logan? What about McLean? What about Shinnie? Naw, that's right, it's all Ryan Jack's fault because he's a Hun (and McGinn's fault because he's a Tim). As i said previously, "utter pish". 

Feck me, you need to read less of the utter shite posted on AFC Chat by complete wallopers. 

Nope, it's pretty true. Some Aberdeen fans are so utterly obsessed by Rangers that they're desperate to label our players Huns at every opportunity. 

Why do they care to much about what team someone supported when they were 12 years old? Weird behaviour.  

Classy... If telling someone who's taking pish, that they're talking pish, is "being a knob" then i'm guilty as charged. 

Jack is an excellent player at the level we play at. Not quite sure why it's entirely his fault that we have a shite record against Celtic. Care to elaborate? Does Considine (about 74 red cards vs Celtic) always shite it? What about Reynolds? What about Logan? What about McLean? What about Shinnie? Naw, that's right, it's all Ryan Jack's fault because he's a Hun (and McGinn's fault because he's a Tim). As i said previously, "utter pish". 

Feck me, you need to read less of the utter shite posted on AFC Chat by complete wallopers. 

Reynolds, Considine, Logan and McLean and Shinnie weren't mentioned because the thread is about Ryan Jack. on AFC chat, many of the fans rate Jack highly and they disagree with my opinions. You fit right in with some of them though, they can be real condescending ****s when they disagree with someone too.

If you actually took a step back you would see its a small minority who label our players huns, a very small minority and even then its to get a reaction out of others. They clearly get one from you.

I never once said Jack was the reason we have a shite record against Celtic, you made that up. Why did you make that up? here's what I said below

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

where did I label him as the reason for our poor record against Celtic? please point it out? Nowhere did I say its his fault because he's a hun, nowhere did I say it was anyone's fault for our record against Celtic.

If you want to discuss our record with Celtic I am happy to do it, just don't make up more shite to prove your point.

When Jack plays against the so called lower side in the league he looks good and bosses games but when its against either side of the OF he goes missing, he also goes missing in big matches when there's a lot on the line. thats what I meant in my post.

Feck me, you need to start paying attention to what people actually post instead of coming to bizarre conclusions