Ryan Jack to Rangers - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryan Jack to Rangers

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Donaldo87 said:

I've been led to believe the correct term these days is the Daily Rhecord. 

Is it not Daily Rhebel?

:lol:

Probably means they are equally sycophantic to both halves of the old firm.

50 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

My recollection is that it came around after we signed Goram.  I'm sure one of the reasons Smith signed Goram was that the new law was coming in and Goram was better with the ball at his feet than Woods.

I think it was also one of the reasons Goram sometimes got picked ahead of Leighton for Scotland. Goram could throw a ball further than Leighton could kick it. 

24 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I think it was also one of the reasons Goram sometimes got picked ahead of Leighton for Scotland. Goram could throw a ball further than Leighton could kick it. 

To be fair Leighton was in his 60s by then!

8 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Sounds like the sheep are getting a wee bit anxious before their visit to Ibrox. Fighting amongst themselves. You would think they would be looking forward to their first win at Ibrox in 26 years?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/whats-happened-rangers-last-lost-10426230

The Daily Record think that you use the A9 to go from Aberdeen to Glasgow?! :blink:

4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Depends where you're going to/from.

Aberdeen to Glasgow, you're right.

Thats what I get for being a smart @rse.

If the Sheep are coming from Aberdeen then they hit the A9 at Perth. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Ormond said:

I've never on here hidden my hatred of the Huns and I hope they fail miserably next year, but for sheer laughs the TAMB will be quality laughter next year if Jack signs for the Zombies. :lol:

Careful there Ormond, you'll burst a blood vessel with all that hate and anger burning away. 

I hadn't really watched Jack before the Cup Final and to be honest wasn't expecting much based on a few of the posters opinions. However from what I saw he looked good. More like the player Parky described than the other Dons who seemed to particularly dislike him. 

Time will tell if he can handle the pressure of being a Rangers player. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Careful there Ormond, you'll burst a blood vessel with all that hate and anger burning away. 

I hadn't really watched Jack before the Cup Final and to be honest wasn't expecting much based on a few of the posters opinions. However from what I saw he looked good. More like the player Parky described than the other Dons who seemed to particularly dislike him. 

Time will tell if he can handle the pressure of being a Rangers player. 

the jack who played the final was the Jack every dons fans wanted to see, its just a shame that Ryan Jack didn't turn up as much as you would want or expect. That was by far his best match against Celtic.

Guest BlueGaz
17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

the jack who played the final was the Jack every dons fans wanted to see, its just a shame that Ryan Jack didn't turn up as much as you would want or expect. That was by far his best match against Celtic.

I agree.  Wasn't a big fan of his from what I had saw, obviously not as much as you had, but he did look better in the final after me slaughtering him to Parky.

Guest BlueGaz
On 2017-5-16 at 8:07 PM, Parklife said:

Your roaster manager who'll be sacked by October. I'm sure Jack will be desperate to go and play there :lol: 

Cant believe thickos still buy this pish. Happens before every game we have against them.