Up the iron - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Up the iron

Guest flumax

Guest flumax

Maiden at AECC tonight. How were they at hydro last? Any ideas of start time? Currently having a pint before and fancy missing the warm up to get another. 

Ach, you'll have missed Kvelertak!   Mind you they could be lost in that arena dustbin ^_^

I take it you're in a seat rather than standing, in which case you should have taken your pint in early to get front and centre.

Hope you enjoy it mate!

Guest BlueGaz
2 hours ago, McDange said:

I was at the Hydro and it was awesome. Did you see the opening band, Shinedown? They were really good too considering it was Maiden's PA. 

Drove down to mates today in Brum. Seeing them on Sunday. Downloaded Shinedown albums yesterday and listened to them on drive down. Ok. How are they live mate? Be my 9th time at Maiden. 

4 hours ago, McDange said:

I was at the Hydro and it was awesome. Did you see the opening band, Shinedown? They were really good too considering it was Maiden's PA. 

I honestly thought Shinedown were better than Maiden.

Did mean I missed Rangers v Aberdeen, does anybody know what the final score was?

1 hour ago, deecie said:

I honestly thought Shinedown were better than Maiden.

Did mean I missed Rangers v Aberdeen, does anybody know what the final score was?

Unsure of the score,but I think we won,as this has happened......

8F8540F8-9EA1-4EC1-8786-11473C5EF889_zps

20 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Drove down to mates today in Brum. Seeing them on Sunday. Downloaded Shinedown albums yesterday and listened to them on drive down. Ok. How are they live mate? Be my 9th time at Maiden. 

Shinedown are excellent live, that was the 6th time I'd seen them play. Seen them twice at the Hydro on support slots and it's just a bit too big for them.