The MWI - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Guest flumax
6 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Yeah. Mad with it, drunk, pissed etc.

Even "mad with it" doesn't register being oldish in the north east. 

Now "mad for it" thanks to oasis. I get 

35 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Sounds grim mate :lol:

It's all about the brownie points at the moment because win or lose next Saturday,I'm gonna be in a helluva mess and when I drop the bairn off after the game at home,I'll be making sure the bus makes a sharp exit with me still present :rollsmile:

22 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It's all about the brownie points at the moment because win or lose next Saturday,I'm gonna be in a helluva mess and when I drop the bairn off after the game at home,I'll be making sure the bus makes a sharp exit with me still present :rollsmile:

:lol:

Here's hoping for some good weather. Ye canny beat heading to the fitba wearing shorts.

Getting tanked tae buggery on the black stuff the noo. Seeing as this is my fifth post since mentioning it, She's keichin' her drawers as I've been a guid laddie recently so She's panicking aboot me coming in through the door in a "Moffat" state. Doors open, dugs running ootside, windaes open, pipes blaring on Pandora. Greetin' like feck 'cause Ah miss hame. Then sobering up in the morning and having to finger her to make up. :(

Me and the missus are just hame from the local. Every cvnt else away back to my pals to get on the mandy but I resisted so as not to be hanging for the trophy getting presented tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

I think  this covers about every post I've made. Tonight it's mainly Becks and roasted cheese on soda scones.

What's a soda scone? Like soda bread that you get with an Ulster fry over in Belfast?

6 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Me and the missus are just hame from the local. Every cvnt else away back to my pals to get on the mandy but I resisted so as not to be hanging for the trophy getting presented tomorrow.

Aye, but is She a real Mrs? Or just a bidey in? Because I cannae be dain wae these cvnts who hae a pretend wife. :lol:

@Parklife :P

Edited by Ormond

8 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Getting tanked tae buggery on the black stuff the noo. Seeing as this is my fifth post since mentioning it, She's keichin' her drawers as I've been a guid laddie recently so She's panicking aboot me coming in through the door in a "Moffat" state. Doors open, dugs running ootside, windaes open, pipes blaring on Pandora. Greetin' like feck 'cause Ah miss hame. Then sobering up in the morning and having to finger her to make up. :(

Good times

Was driving the boy about yesterday but eventually got to a whisky bar to meet three friends at 10pm. they were completely hammered and were gone within an hour. done a solo mission until 5am. its now 11.30 am and I'm still a bit rekt.

Annual scottish cup final party next weekend at a sheeps house.

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Was driving the boy about yesterday but eventually got to a whisky bar to meet three friends at 10pm. they were completely hammered and were gone within an hour. done a solo mission until 5am. its now 11.30 am and I'm still a bit rekt.

Annual scottish cup final party next weekend at a sheeps house.

If Aberdeen win will it be Rodgers fault?

Edited by Ormond

6 hours ago, Ormond said:

6 hours ago, Ormond said:

Aye, but is She a real Mrs? Or just a bidey in? Because I cannae be dain wae these cvnts who hae a pretend wife. :lol:

@Parklife :P

Let it go, ormond. Let it go. :lol: