The MWI - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Right troops. This is the thread for the weekend warriors to talk garbage about anything and everything while we're oot wur box. Declare what you're drinking/snorting and get in among it.

2x bottles of Devon's finest for me. Listening to Dre's 2001 album and watching the game back from last night.

What a time to be alive.

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

Jurgen Klopp has the right idea. Watch to the end. :lol:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1263367250459386&id=506288402833945

Haha enjoyed that.

Bit of a sore head after last night's session and having to go to a shitey first communion of one of my missus' friends kids. Not looking forward to it at all lol.

21 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Haha enjoyed that.

Bit of a sore head after last night's session and having to go to a shitey first communion of one of my missus' friends kids. Not looking forward to it at all lol.

I stayed sober as I have to go work in a Trump fan's hoose this morning. This whankk is the real stereotype. Guns on the wall hanging right next to pics of Jesus. Hard not wanting to rap this eejit. I wasn't doing a weekend shift with a hangover for this twat.

7 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I stayed sober as I have to go work in a Trump fan's hoose this morning. This whankk is the real stereotype. Guns on the wall hanging right next to pics of Jesus. Hard not wanting to rap this eejit. I wasn't doing a weekend shift with a hangover for this twat.

:lol:

He sounds like one of the characters from that family guy episode when they move to Texas.

Just now, Reevesy said:

He sounds like one of the characters from that family guy episode when they move to Texas.

You can spot them instantly before they "have to" tell you they voted Trump. The kind of prikks who go on about being a true Christian when in reality what they mean is they hate anything non Caucasian and non English speaking. The pro-life tits who believe in the future of young children but as long as they are not young and Syrian and seeking refuge. 

38 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Can anyone join the Saint and Reevesy show?

Welcome aboard. Your weekend still sounds more fun that I'm having right now. 

When did wee boys start wearing kilts on their communion day BTW? Never heard of this happening before. Was a wee while ago that I made mine right enough.

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Can anyone join the Saint and Reevesy show?

Clean weekend for me. Last night I drunk a bottle of lenor, and sniffed a gram of Daz . Woke up feeling fresh and smelling great. 

Saint And Reevesy. Very good lassie! :lol:

28 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

When did wee boys start wearing kilts on their communion day BTW? Never heard of this happening before. Was a wee while ago that I made mine right enough.

No idea, I was brought up on the other side of the divide. There was however a moment in 1970 when the local priest tried to lure me over by insisting on calling me Theresa at every opportunity, most of my close friends were catholics.

Perhaps just as well wee boys in Kilts were not part of the ceremony in 1970 or things could be a whole lot worse ? 

Enjoy your day, there must be a swally soon. I am off to see the Philharmonic orchestra play Harry Potter at the Hydro. Hard as nails so I am. 

3 hours ago, Reevesy said:

I made mine wearing my school uniform and a simple wee blue sash over me. A sash..... :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Reevesy said:

In photographs of my cousin's first communion from 1996, all the lads are wearing kilts. 

15 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Eh ? Don't remember having to wear a sash, just school uniform I think. Or that was maybe confirmation. 

Maybe you're right actually. That long ago I can't remember.

19 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

In photographs of my cousin's first communion from 1996, all the lads are wearing kilts. 

Really? Fair enough. Might just vary from place to place but thats the first time I've seen it.

Haha I like this thread!

Was at a 50th birthday party locally last night. You know you're pished when you hit the dancefloor enthusiastically to Abba n Barry White ?

Just back from a communion where some 'curer' Peroni's were taken. Currently listening to Clyde SSB sipping some Shiraz, contemplating the evening ahead whilst Mrs Slasher takes a nap!

Rock n roll one for me. 

Got a wedding about 20 miles away,know no one and I'm driving,add in I was up at half 5 to go golfing,I really can't be arsed with it. 

Theres a few lassies at her work she doesn't like,so hopefully a few of them are there and we can exit early. 

41 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Rock n roll one for me. 

Got a wedding about 20 miles away,know no one and I'm driving,add in I was up at half 5 to go golfing,I really can't be arsed with it. 

Theres a few lassies at her work she doesn't like,so hopefully a few of them are there and we can exit early. 

Sounds grim mate :lol:

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

Na mate, it was in Motherwell. Curers are universal and so is Peroni I think ?

Lol mine was the new dark fruit magners. Not bad.