Michael Johnston - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

22 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Good news humper would imagine a lot more folk coming back including advertisers and the folk that said they would put money into the club :cheers3:

Hopefully all those who did say they'd not be back until he left will now follow through on their promises and help strengthen Killie. 

It'll be interesting to watch who does at the very least and we'll have SQ to keep us updated. ?

Will that help or hinder the attempt to get McCulloch as Manager on a permanent basis? 

18 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Hopefully all those who did say they'd not be back until he left will now follow through on their promises and help strengthen Killie. 

It'll be interesting to watch who does at the very least and we'll have SQ to keep us updated. ?

Will that help or hinder the attempt to get McCulloch as Manager on a permanent basis? 

4 of my mates who haven't had a season ticket since Shiels left renewed last night after the news. Going by the fans forum they aren't the only ones. I've just taken out player sponsorship as I said I would.

Season ticket site has crashed!

56 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I heard from a credible source that he doesn't really want the job permanently.

Hopefully a new dawn for the club after several years in limbo. I'm just glad it didn't take relegation or administration to force the change.

Been a tough year for MJ, losing his wife, but he really has been far too stubborn in his opposition to radical change.

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

4 of my mates who haven't had a season ticket since Shiels left renewed last night after the news. Going by the fans forum they aren't the only ones. I've just taken out player sponsorship as I said I would.

Season ticket site has crashed!

All positive then, apart from the crashed site. ? 

Just now, RenfrewBlue said:

Being reported that he's signed on the dotted line already. 

My source wasn't my mum this time.

:lol:

Suppose taking the job and wanting the job aren't necessarily the same thing..

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

My source wasn't my mum this time.

:lol:

Suppose taking the job and wanting the job aren't necessarily the same thing..

Very true. Only problem will be if his heart isn't in it and it starts to go wrong. He might just chuck it all in. 

I can't see it as he strikes me as a determined type of guy.