Manchester Arena Explosion - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Manchester Arena Explosion

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unbelievable - although it's not actually. There are thousands like him in Scotland who seem to get a sick thrill about atrocities like the Manchester one as they see it as giving them license to spout all sorts of racist garbage 

12 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Ahhh right find some idiot and then apologize to me like I was defending him. NIce one.

Was actually meant to be a joke but never mind. :huh:

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Was actually meant to be a joke but never mind. :huh:

I know but I am just getting a bit weary with the criticise the left and it must mean you are right shit that goes on on her. I have had it several times now just for saying the trump slagging is over the top. Your post whether you meant it or not suggested I would disagree with the criticism of some guy talking racist pish on a radio call in.  

5 hours ago, kumnio said:

By Christ that guy was an absolute utter fking bellend. 

His point about the Manchester bomber just being back from Libya and not being under surveillance was good though (leaving aside that he had been reported by whistleblowers on more than one occassion)

His ignorance shone after that though

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

I know but I am just getting a bit weary with the criticise the left and it must mean you are right shit that goes on on her. I have had it several times now just for saying the trump slagging is over the top. Your post whether you meant it or not suggested I would disagree with the criticism of some guy talking racist pish on a radio call in.  

Apologies. That wasn't what I meant to suggest. 

16 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:
6 hours ago, dipped flake said:

unbelievable - although it's not actually. There are thousands like him in Scotland who seem to get a sick thrill about atrocities like the Manchester one as they see it as giving them license to spout all sorts of racist garbage 

6 hours ago, dipped flake said:

This latest attack is certainly bringing out the worst in some. There's people I work with and people I know getting really angry and racist about the Manchester bombing

23 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

This latest attack is certainly bringing out the worst in some. There's people I work with and people I know getting really angry and racist about the Manchester bombing

I've already deleted a couple from my friends list on pusbook today for sharing shite about banning the burka. 

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Yet more stuff leaked to American media. There must be questions over this.

The American media announced long before ours did that there were 20 dead

So much so that they got pelters for it being fake news

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

I've already deleted a couple from my friends list on pusbook today for sharing shite about banning the burka. 

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

So I take it you're all for the burka to be worn?

Holland, France, Italy, Bulgaria, Chad, Egypt, Switzerland and Cameroon have all banned the it. 

I wouldn't delete friends off Facebook just because they have a different opinion

6 minutes ago, girvanTA said:

So I take it you're all for the burka to be worn?

Holland, France, Italy, Bulgaria, Chad, Egypt, Switzerland and Cameroon have all banned the it. 

I wouldn't delete friends off Facebook just because they have a different opinion

They're not doing it because they believe in the burka or not. That's just a convienent excuse for them to hide from saying they are anti muslim. <_<

With no news yet i'm still holding out hope for the other wee girl from Barra

The odds are not good particularly how badly her friend was injured and it's a fair assumption that they were together at the time

It is possible the family already know but the longer there is no news there might be a chance she isnt gone

Guest flumax
18 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

With no news yet i'm still holding out hope for the other wee girl from Barra

The odds are not good particularly how badly her friend was injured and it's a fair assumption that they were together at the time

It is possible the family already know but the longer there is no news there might be a chance she isnt gone

As sad as it is I've no greater or less feeling for someone from Barra than someone from Lancashire. Despicable stuff which to me doesn't need a "local" angle for me to struggle with. So so sad. Hope some folk getter better news than they expect and others find a way to achieve  acceptance. 

19 minutes ago, flumax said:

As sad as it is I've no greater or less feeling for someone from Barra than someone from Lancashire. Despicable stuff which to me doesn't need a "local" angle for me to struggle with.

Of course and in no way did i intend to infer that it was

If it was a wee girl from Bolton rather than Barra my sentiment would be the same

As far as i am aware everyone else has been accounted for ...which was the point

My bad - there are 3 others

Edited by Ally Bongo

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

I've seen the same from pusbook friends, but deleting them is the wrong move. You'll just end up in a distorted social media bubble.

2 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

In the same way after 7/7 bombings the left wing refugee hugging terrorist sympathizer types appear peddling their crap whilst folk are still trying to find their kids

What a horrible wee man you are. This isn't the first time you've come out with bile like that.