Pre Season Friendlies - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pre Season Friendlies

24 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

There's no words for stuff like that.

I can think of a few.

You can bet that it was done by someone who will have known someone with cancer, or at least will in the future, which actually makes it even more ridiculous 

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Scott's sister who died not long after he signed for Celtic

For phvck sake. There's just no words to adequately describe folk who'll sink to such depravity. 

Edited by Parklife

Guest BlueGaz
On 02/08/2017 at 9:32 PM, Ormond said:

Said that on here a week ago when Bluegaz wrongly claimed Marky must be a Tim when Marky called out Hun bawbaggery. 

You must have been sober that day to work it out. Offy shut that day? Kitchen full of empty bottles?

Edited by BlueGaz

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Nae offies for me. Boozers galore around me. 

Braw. I genuinely thought he was a Tim, wasn't just because of his comment. Obviously got him mixed up with someone else. 

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Ormond said:

You think it's just Tims that hate the Huns? :lol:

Of course not. I thought Marky supported Celtic though. Not sure what's hard to grasp about that. 

2 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Of course not. I thought Marky supported Celtic though. Not sure what's hard to grasp about that. 

Nothing mental of course, but it's just what we put up with as non-Old Firm fans. The "You must be a Hun/Tim" depending on who you are talking against at that moment. 

I dislike the Huns a million more times than Celtic but I have never been nor will I ever be a Tim.

Edited by Ormond

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Nothing mental of course, but it's just what we put up with as non-Old Firm fans. The "You must be a Hun/Tim" depending on who you are talking against at that moment. 

:lol: nothing new. You would be a bigger Tim than Reevesey if that were the case. :ph34r:

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Reevesy and I certainly look more Tim than Hun I guess. We are both exceptionally good looking. 

Edited by BlueGaz

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I know that this is probably a silly question.....

But have you been drinking???? :D

I had a skinfull last night but I when I posted this I was sober. 

We are incredibly good looking. I'm that hot at times that I'm tired as fvck of people assuming I have a shite personality all the time.