The Scottish Cup Final - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Scottish Cup Final

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Celtic to come flying out the traps like they did at Pittodrie. Team picks itself if everyone fit, with maybe the exception of Rogic/McGregor although I expect the letter to start.

5-1 and Stuart Armstrong hattrick then me to tweet a photo of the monorail guy from the Simpsons to Parklife.

A monorail?

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

A monorail?

A joke between me and Parklife. Last year on my Facebook he wasn't convinced Brendan Rodgers would be a success at Celtic and likened him to character in the Simpsons.

I'm sure he'll tweet the exact same photo to me if Aberdeen win mind you (although probably in about a week's time after he's finished celebrating)

2 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

A joke between me and Parklife. Last year on my Facebook he wasn't convinced Brendan Rodgers would be a success at Celtic and likened him to character in the Simpsons.

I'm sure he'll tweet the exact same photo to me if Aberdeen win mind you (although probably in about a week's time after he's finished celebrating)

A week? I'll need to use up six weeks of holidays if we win this. Despite our form we are massive underdogs here so I'm going 1-0 dons. Andy Considine to score :lol:

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

A week? I'll need to use up six weeks of holidays if we win this. Despite our form we are massive underdogs here so I'm going 1-0 dons. Andy Considine to score :lol:

:lol: fair enough.

Should be a good occasion either way. Looks like the weather is to be scorching but with outbreaks of storms.

Wasn't at our last Scottish cup final due to my mate selfishly getting married that day (only time it's ever been a Sunday and my mate has a Sunday wedding, typical!) so intend to make the most of it.

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You must be bored :lol:

Was working until 8 mate so definitely bored but a taxi driver told me he was starting, so there must be something in it.

4 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Was working until 8 mate so definitely bored but a taxi driver told me he was starting, so there must be something in it.

I once got in a Weegie taxi to Hampden and the driver was telling me that he was Mo Johnston's best pal in the Wurrrld ever byraway. The driver told me that he was the one who persuaded Johnston to change for the Huns at the last minute. :lol:

40 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Ah well,that's decisive enough for me. 

Better change my hanging man flag now :banghead:

Withstand the first 20 mins and the game is there for the taking. Having that horror start at pittodrie, along with the league cup final should stand us in good stead.

If the players can't learn from either of those games then fuuck it. #COYR

Edited by harrystarfish

One of the advantages of having the national stadium 20 mins away is that I can get the grass cut before I leave :D

Head up the toon at 11am, get breakfast and a beer before the GB march to the stadium then hopefully watch the Celts make history ???

10 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

One of the advantages of having the national stadium 20 mins away is that I can get the grass cut before I leave :D

Head up the toon at 11am, get breakfast and a beer before the GB march to the stadium then hopefully watch the Celts make history ???

Get her to do it and get your arse out.......

I was just out to b&q getting her some new decorating brushes before I leave,kinda guy I am :lol:

Edited by dandydunn

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Get her to do it and get your arse out.......

I was just out to b&q getting her some new decorating brushes before I leave,kinda guy I am :lol:

Got her a ticket too mate so no chance of that happening. Just waiting until 8am (which I think is acceptable) so the neighbours can't moan at me.

They'll have enough to moan about later if we win and every kvnt piles back here to get on it :D