The Scottish Cup Final - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Scottish Cup Final

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

He could have walked the couple of strides to the touchline.

It's not as if it was an ankle or a knee.

It was bleeding gums/lip.

I know, i watched him walk off the pitch after the doctor finished with him.  There are many things you can accuse Tierney of, however theatrical could not be further from the reality.

13 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

He could have walked the couple of strides to the touchline.

It's not as if it was an ankle or a knee.

It was bleeding gums/lip.

He had a head knock and was receiving treatment. This is the twenty first century. Transpires he has been taken to hospital as his tooth had gone through his upper lip. In truth, despite your protestations, none of us know if Stockley meant to elbow Tierney (who may now be a doubt for the England game). Brown should get hauled up for his stamp on Hayes. But won't.

Edited by Pool Q

32 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

The lying on the pitch (with the blood in his mouth) was theatre to try and get the most from the incident.

Lol what a load of sh1te.

Did he had a sachet of ketchup hidden in his mouth the whole time lol

6 minutes ago, Mox said:

Aberdeen's lack of fitness starting to tell here, need to press home the advantage.

The high press they have played will catch up on any team. Used to on Liverpool when Rodgers was there.

Brown should have been booked at least twice, but hasn't been. Plus ca change.

3 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

How come there are 5 or 6 rows empty behind the goal at Aberdeen end?

I've noticed the first few rows behind the goals left empty at the last few hampden games. Maybe they've finally admitted it's a restricted view?

4 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

They aren't empty in the Celtic end though 

I would suggest they might not have sold tickets for the front rows but there's nothing to stop fans moving down and standing there.

The SFA did it at the Scotland game against Georgia at Ibrox. The very front rows of the stands behind each goal were to be left empty. As the game started folk started filtering down the front and using the empty seats.